Most Random Comment Wins.... GO!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Valan, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seriously. Typing random garbage doesn't make you funny, doesn't make you clever, doesn't make you unique. Just makes you look like you're trying too hard to be all of those things when you really aren't. There's no wit, no class, no genuineness to it. It's fake, it's an effort to fake being an interesting person with a sense of humor. So what if you say something spontaneous and out of context, why is that funny? What reason is their for it? It's childish.

And stop quoting Sheogorath, you're soiling his name.

Daashi and Sousuke Kuroda like this.
  2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Actually, I'm doing this for entertainment. Also, thanks for recognizing the quotes
    Also, http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/guys-chill-out.16012/
    For you

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Just to be different, I'll make a normal post.

Welcome to the community, Valan! I hope you enjoy it here.

ShadoxMiyazaki likes this.
  4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

For once, being mainstream is not mainstream

ShadoxMiyazaki and Jonesy like this.
  5. matheusmmsbr

matheusmmsbr Pangalactic Porcupine

Orange pizza in catception of johnny cageing the caterpy spy crate of crabs when pie went to ghostar and said lol randoom 64.i chew bubblegum

6. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

MoLeZeN and Jonesy like this.
  7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I like trains... WHEEENNNWWWW

Zoolot likes this.
  8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Everybody, follow Freeman!

Zoolot likes this.
  9. Draks

Draks Subatomic Cosmonaut

How was your tomorrow?

10. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

A long time ago I once fought a man to the death over an ice cream cone. Unfortunately during the valiant battle of masculinity, a third party entered the fray, stole the ice cream cone from under our very noses and devoured it with us none the wiser. Alas, upon slaying my foe by launching the cartilage in his nose deep into his frontal lobe, I was struck with the realization that the cone was indeed missing.

To this day, I do know know who ate that ice cream cone, but I will find them, and I will, kill them.

Draks and GravityFlux like this.
  11. Draks

Draks Subatomic Cosmonaut

Trust me, the blind man saw it all.

12. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

*silence*

Jonesy likes this.
  13. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

What is this maddness!?! *pulls out pistol* Commissar is here to save the day! *starts shooting randomly in every direction*
    (This maddness would make sheogorath proud)

14. MetzMan

MetzMan Space Spelunker

I don't usually... random comments, but when I do... Strawberry cake!

15. TinnedEpic

TinnedEpic Void-Bound Voyager

The Walrus has majestic nipples, Never forget this fact!
    Welcome to the forums xD

16. Helos

Helos Space Spelunker

I Is Helos

17. PixelFace

PixelFace Tentacle Wrangler

I just have to ask... most random comment wins what exactly? I'm not playing until I know what the prize is, and I am satisfied with said prize.

Until then: Rubber douche.

18. Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm not sure if you understand what the person who posted this thread was asking.
    It's like going into a cheese thread and start bashing about how stupid it is to talk about cheese.

Yep.

Valan likes this.
  19. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

I go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac.
    (A hamburger)
    The person on minimum wage accepts my $4.69 as payment (I have asked for the Big Mac Meal) and then the underpaid employee at the counter asks if I want the "large" version as per company policy (they do not say "supersize me" anymore due to the bad publicity generated by that pesky Morgan Spurlock movie).
    I say fuck it no, I'm not giving your corporation an extra 60 cents because your profit projections dictate that a "supersize" on 10 fluid ounces of extra sucrose water and 150 grams of regurgitated potato product (commonly known to the general public as 'fries') is going to help me in any way.
    My logic is that I'm hungry and dashed in here solely on the basis of needed calorie infusion and am suffering the 'drive-in' wait quite patiently so shut the fuck up about largeness and hurry up and supersize me (however you want to call it), just give me the food product now!
    My anxiety indicates that I'm suffering from a Cuil deficiency to the power of ten.
    Minimum wage guy hands me food through sliding glass window while I deposit the necessary pieces of paper (dollars) through window and drive away.
    I chew on hamburger given to me.
    I come to the sudden realization, isn't life insane enough already, so abstract in its own reality or "irreality", that I have no need of "Cuils" to further abstract me from it's overbearing essence. 'It is' in such a way that is so total for me at every moment already that no escape from it's "isness" through 'Cuils' will ever help me in any way.
    I'm sitting here in my car, mouthing a hamburger, under a sunset, with stars millions of light years old poking out of an azure sky, on a round ball, orbiting a star at 300km/second, in a galaxy arm orbiting a galactic core at 10000km/sec, who needs Cuils to the power of anything anymore, I'm already so lost in a system of measurement that any system of measurement seems entirely redundant in this spinning infinity!

20. joshmusic95

joshmusic95 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can always rely on tim and eric

Knivez5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.