Most Aggravating SNK Boss you ever fought

Discussion in 'Games' started by 3rev.tsol_urenaik, Dec 16, 2015.

1. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

Topic. In any case who's the most aggravating SNK Boss you have ever fought? Whether it is a classic like Rugal ^&*^%$^%^% Bernstein or Akuma of Street Fighter to even GOLD Slayer back in XX!

In any case who is it 'cause for me it's Hilda from Vanguard Princess on the PC (I believe it's in Steam) who could practically read your moves, shoots endless fireballs and has an immediate refilling support bar! F****** B********* is harder to fight that Dark Ash of KoF XIII!

*Sorry for the topic I've also been Playing GG Xrd Sign on the PC lately... thank you Arc for bringing it into Steam*

2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oh man... SNK?? I remember a few fights, but I dont remember if Athena was from SNK... Metal slug was it? heck, its been so long xD

3. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

It mainly just means those really hard to the point of being unfair bosses in fighting games.
    The main one I'd have to say is Dust of Osiris from Melty Blood Actress Again. She's big, her attacks hurt, and even though my main is one of the characters who can fight her, I forget if I was actually able to beat her.

4. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

??? I thought I heard DoO is easy because she has stupid AI? Sorry I haven't played Actress Again yet, I only have Cadenza as of yet.

@Corrigane - Yes Athena is from SNK. I supposed you've been playing SVC Chaos? But Athena is low tier character even as an AI? It's easy to beat her.

5. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Then my memory is even worse than I thought :rofl:

6. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Maybe you were using Athena against someone? Maybe against Shin Akuma?

7. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

Geese Howard from Fatal Fury. His counters and special moves aren't what aggravate me, but the fact that each of them have untouchable frames do, making him nearly punishment-proof.

8. Mrhappydayz

Mrhappydayz Void-Bound Voyager

Between Shin Akuma or Ultimate Rugal.... I'd say Both! Goodness they were annoying to face!

9. kitestar

kitestar Void-Bound Voyager

The title of "worst snk boss syndrome" for me would go to I-no's boss form, literally she turns into one of those danmaku boss dealies. I've never been able to beat her that one time I've ever got to her, tried as I might, I was about ready to destroy my comp, so I stopped playing. Shortly there after, for reasons beyond me, I've never been able to get back to fight her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk