More Hay

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chloraphorae, Feb 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. chloraphorae

chloraphorae Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really need a mod to improve the amount of hay you get when cutting grass. As a person who has lived on a farm, it's kinda ridiculous. I think that, at the very least, every "square" of grass should provide one piece of hay.

Kurachi84 likes this.
    • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i guess it's 50% chance for challenge, but seeing as many bought SDV for relaxation and/or having fun with crops and/or animals, i can see how some can think like that
      i'd say 75% chance would be nicer, but i get your point, seeing as you compare it to reallife, which you could do more with SDV than most other games
      i mean, i bought the game for relaxation (and because of that, ended up using many mods that make it less stressful), and seeing how expensive hay is at Marnie's... 50g per 1 hay, i get how bad it sometimes is to have a bad luck day with less hay than it could've been

also, you ask for a mod, and this is suggestions.... but then again, it might be a good idea in general, to make it at least better than 50% chance, so everyone has a nicer time with the grass starter, especially since kids can play the game, too (i know it's not the main focus, but it's a point)

i like this idea, even though i have enough hay everytime.... ALMOST everytime, and that because i use the timespeed mod, which makes it easier to let grass grow long, and sometimes just go cut some grass, while thinking about what to do next
      but yeah, for people who don't use mods, i'd understand it even more... and a mod until a full release (if ever), would also be welcome

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I believe that Hay growth and stocking are working fine, you only need to have some planning before of set your barn and coop (and I say that by someone that messed up, a big time once).

I'm making too much money with my animals that I don't see the problem of buy grass starters and hay if I need it.

• Madeliene Madness

Madeliene Madness Space Spelunker

Or just put your barns and coops near the grass...