RELEASED More Crops Mod + Even More Crops Mod( Updated 20 / 04 )

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Killerbotto, Mar 28, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next?

1. More Crops

39.4%
  2. More Trees

22.8%
  3. More Fish

20.1%
  4. More Flowers

17.6%
  1. lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

to the best of my knowledge, yes, even the ore seeds have no level requirement. I use the MCM version of this mod currently, so I'll install the EMCM later on today and double-check for you two.

I just tested the purple sweet potatoes and they worked for me. which version of this mod are you using?

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

The ore seeds do not show up in the store for me either. But a hint on how I got the seeds... take a piece of copper ore and stand in front of the seed maker.

• Aramina

Aramina Void-Bound Voyager

So I'm new to modding Stardew and am trying to get the More Crops Mod to work - but I can't seem to get the Pierre's Shop part of it to work! I've tried it on both a second year game and a new game - the new game I received a notice in the mail saying that the mod had been activated, so I'm pretty sure I have the crops part installed correctly. It's just the shop part I can't seem to make work. Could I get a step-by-step on where to install the files and any renaming or anything else I may need to do?

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

There is an error in the config file for the Pierre part of it. Download the config from this post and replace the one currently in the mod file.

Davrial likes this.
          • Aramina

Aramina Void-Bound Voyager

Yay, it works! Thank you! Though I'm admittedly finding it strange that all the new crops are on the list twice, but I can live with that. ^.^ Thanks again!

Davrial and lannihamm like this.
            • catcat7077

catcat7077 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having issues with error items with the correct sprites for random items added by this mod. Any ideas whats going wrong?

• leojet6

leojet6 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i'm still having the issue of seeing error items i have a fresh downloads of both the config and the mod i removed all other mods except two other mods and nothing just errors i truly want to use this mod so some one please help

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

Can someone please tell me what this is?? It's literally the last thing on my chipped achievment. I'm guessing it's from this mod, driving me nutty...

eadd51c0ca2f01e8eae88f1b79ec5418.png

• Sena

Sena Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That seems to be the preserved mushrooms (put mushrooms in a preserves jar) from Igorious' New Machines mod.

lannihamm and MoonlitBrenya like this.
                    • MoonlitBrenya

I thought it was something like that, I finally dug through the mod folder, found the .png, and figure it was something like that. I have mushroom running right now. thank you!

• TrainVII

TrainVII Intergalactic Tourist

Hi, I've been looking everywhere on this forum and I might be dumb but I was wondering how to make coffee with the coffee grains if possible?

• MoonlitBrenya

Personally I have tried every thing, I have found nothing that works, so I would love to know as well. I even tried using machines from the New Machines mod and I got nadda.

TrainVII likes this.
                          • tj724

tj724 Guest

I love your work! This is one of my all time favorite mods.I am looking to do a minerals mod like this one.I have most of my work done,but I have no idea how to add pngs and add new items to the game.I have searched everywhere but found nothing.I know how to edit xnb files and do recolors.I will give equal credits if you could help.Also I would love to help on your recipes mod if you need a collaborator.I think there is a lot left to be desired in original recipes(peach cobbler,apple pie...)

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

The New Machines mod actually makes it possible to add recipes and items to your game. You'll actually have to go into the files and add it manually, but, the thread for the mod has explanations on how to do it.

If you want the thread page, for the explanation, just ask.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
                                MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                              • MoonlitBrenya

ehhh, those are some awfully dark waters there, lol. Been thinking of trying to add some. Yeah if you have the page number handy that'd be great. I'll give it a closer look once my coffee has kicked in.

• Shocktread

Shocktread Poptop Tamer

Actually, once you do it yourself a few times, it really seems a lot easier.
                                  Configuration Notes annnnnd a Basic Walkthrough.
                                  If you get stuck on anything, people are usually pretty good about helping out. I do suggest using Notepad++ for the configuration part though. Makes it so much easier to find specified lines if errors pop up.

Snarkypie and MoonlitBrenya like this.
                                  • MoonlitBrenya

Thank you so much, I will dig in to it and see what I see. Yeah, I use Notepad++ for a lot of things, love it. Thanks again.

• prince_medion

prince_medion Void-Bound Voyager

Are these new crops usuable with machines exept kegs and preserve jar? IE: cotton used on spinning wheel to make fabric, olive to make oil, rice to make rice usuable in recipies, etc...

• MoonlitBrenya

Cotton can be used on the Loom, Rice on the drier makes usable rice for recipes, Olives do become oil, if memory serves. I tend to keep a patch of cotton growing in the greenhouse until I am able to over run it with the higher yielding wine crops. I can't recall specifically anything else that is usable in the other machines.

• prince_medion

prince_medion Void-Bound Voyager

ive tried using olives on the oil maker to no results, what's the dryer for the rice?