1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More CrittersNScenery <Triage> 1.1a

Adds new scenery and 170+ new catchable critters to various biomes

1. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

KTrinsic submitted a new mod:

More CrittersNScenery <Triage> - Adds new scenery and 170+ new catchable critters to various biomes

Read more about this mod...

DukeScrewface likes this.
  2. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

Replacing the outdated one; that should still work after game start right? Do I have to restart my universe or re generate my characters?

Why is vanilla critter cages not in here? Is it bundled into one? Is it oudated? Is it working okay and I use the old version?

3. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

There is no need to restart your universe or character. Replacing the old mod should update all of the existing critters.

I have not done anything with the critter cages part of the old mod and I do not know if it will work or not.

DukeScrewface likes this.
  4. rena228

rena228 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could this mod be causing my crashing problem? I was reading on the other more critters post that latest poster is having a nearly identical issue that i am having, crashing when landing on the planet. here is my starbound.log http://pastebin.com/6SJWAcfX

5. DukeScrewface

Unlikely; I use it with a whole mess of other mods and don't have that issue. I think the problem you're talking about was the original version, and was fixed by the triage version. I didn't know there was a triage out and tried the old version first.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  6. rena228

gosh i wonder what is going on then ><

7. DukeScrewface

Worst case do a binary search; back up everything, then remove half your mods at a time till you find which half contains the error. Then just keep narrowing it down. Then yell at the modder that made u do that. It's way easier for him to check his one mod against other major mods than for every end user to try every possible combination of mods.

8. rena228

okay thanks for the suggestion, will give that a go

9. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

hi can u add my plant themed mod to more scenery mod?
    i mean like make them be randomly placed