1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Moose's Art Stuff

Discussion in 'Art' started by SleepySquidd, Jul 2, 2015.

1. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

I'm not much of an artist but I do love using Photoshop and whatnot. If I get bored enough I'll make some fun little things here and there. I've taken about 2 years of Digital Art & 1 year of Digital Photography, so I've gotten my fair share of Photoshop experience :p. I've also taken an interest in 3D Modeling/Map-making in some games, because those are always fun!

Anyways, I'll just dump a lot of my stuff that I make in here. Also, if you have anything that needs Photoshopping or whatever, let me know, I'd love to help!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

all the artist mods!

SleepySquidd likes this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oooh, that 3-D model is Faaannnccccyyy. And I like the photoshops you did in the first spoiler. They remind me of nebulas.

SleepySquidd likes this.
  4. SleepySquidd

Exactly what I was going for, haha. That specific 3D model took about 4 hours to render fully :iswydt:

5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh good! Well then it's certainly spot on, very good. :)
    As for your render, holy moly that's quite a bit of time, but it's certainly worth it. Better than anything I've made so far! The cloth is very velvety looking, and falls naturally.

SleepySquidd likes this.
  6. SleepySquidd

Almost forgot to add some of my Source Filmmaker posters! If anyone is interested in having one done please contact me! :)

rhomboid and Kaiachi like this.
  7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Scooty Puff Jr. got me real hard. I lol'd. Though Vinylapocalypse has a really neat mask, kinda like the Italian plague doctore masks. Slightly dramatic with a touch of comedy.

SleepySquidd likes this.
  8. SleepySquidd

Updated my main post with some rough drafts of a CS:GO Skin I'm working on.

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oooohhh. That's a damn fine gun you've done there. It's all galaxy-y. :D

10. SleepySquidd

Thank ya. I'm still playing around with it because I'm not quite happy how it is now. Once I finish it and upload it to the workshop I'll be sure to upload it here as well :)

Dunto and Kaiachi like this.