Moose Industries

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by WMoose, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Will do

2. Lemniscate

Lemniscate Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I've posted before on the thread this one orgined from.

So, yeah! Still pretty much that. Thank you for keeping this idea alive!

WMoose likes this.
  3. WMoose

WMoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You're welcome!

4. ProfessorPi

ProfessorPi Space Spelunker

Professor Pi here! Looking to join a server that is friendly and welcoming to a a role play intensive player. I have been server hopping for a bit and enjoy getting to meet new individuals, helping out on forums, and of course getting lost in the Star Bound universe as an individual Geth juggernaut(Glitch Bulwark. ). I am both an RPI and ERP type player who prefers paragraphed thread RP or in game turn based roleplay. I currently play and am staffed on Starbound Serenity as a "Engy/Builder" on the forum and help the staff with coming up with better ways to help make the game better for the people who get white listed in. Currently I am in the mood to take a break for a bit and branch out to something new with new people.

You may refer to me as Pi (Yeah I know, I'm irrational :p ), and I hope to be able to play with a new crew soon ^.^

5. Oarius

Oarius Subatomic Cosmonaut

gonna keep it short an sweet - lookin for peeps to play starbound with - and chat too if theres any voice servers around like dolby or teamspeak

6. WyldeFyres

WyldeFyres Scruffy Nerf-Herder

7. k12314

k12314 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is Aqarius still a thing, or is it long dead?

8. WMoose

WMoose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unfortunately this entire idea became extinct. The original person who planned to host the server just flaked out never to be heard from again, has not been on steam for quite some time.

This thread can be closed and locked.