[Moo Juice]

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ursula, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Ursula

Ursula Guest

[​IMG]

Here at [Moo Juice] we enjoy drinking the white pristine liquid that emanates from a cows lovely udders. We are that extract. We are a peace loving, immaculate, sanitary, all natural prospering people. But deadly to specific persons.

Our purpose as a clan is to gather those who enjoy drinking milk, and those who don't; if you don't like milk, or simply can't drink it, there's nothing wrong with that because you can be part of us, too! For we are at peace with who we are.

A lot of us want to interact with one another as easily and non-destructive as possible, and that's what we want as well. Whether you're playing a game or enjoying a cool glass of the good stuff at the bar, having a friend who enjoys it as much as you, makes the experience a whole lot better.

By joining us, you'll be welcome to a nice, peaceful atmosphere where you can thrive and prosper to produce a refreshing calm to our skies.

Our alliances:

Currently we have no alliances with other clans, we try to reach out when possible, but an alliance is a special thing!

Current members:

Daor - The Bó
    tellytoy - Cow

Ranking:

The Bó
    Cow - Cows are the companions of The Bó.
    Bovine - Within Bovine there are the sub-ranks Cattle, Bison, and Yak. Bison has another sub-rank which is Buffalo.
    Calf - Calfs are beginners, they age into Bovines in time.

Bovines are split into 3 sub-ranks; Cattle are the damaging members, they deal the damage for the other members; Bisons are the tanks, they take the damage other members can't; and Yaks, they are the healers, making sure other members can stay up on their feet. There is a sub-rank to the Bison, the Buffalo; they specialize in only taking damage, they can take more than a Bison.

Guidelines:

1. Respect members, and non-members. Be an all around nice person. Everyone is on the same boat.
    2. Our reputation gives us expansion, please don't impair it.
    3. Please don't spam, no one appreciates receiving excess, or any, non-relevant spam.
    4. Use spoilers for videos, images, etc. when posting on the thread. Our mice can only scroll so much.

Application guide:

Real name (forename or preferred nickname is all we need):
    Character name:
    Species, or race:
    Nature:
    Personality:
    Specialty:
    Time Zone:
    Biography:

Here is an example application guide:

Character name: Daor
    Species, or race: Hylotl
    Nature: Pacific
    Personality: Compassionate, accepting and humorous.
    Specialty: Endurance, I'm a tank.
    Time zone: (UTC+00:00)
    Biography: Unfortunately, not much is known of my history. I awoke in a camping tent a few decades ago, not knowing my past or present, and surrounded by nothing but a tarp, campfire and trees, I began walking in the night. It had to be a day or so until I walked upon another person, although human, I came to understand of how my race is referred to and the nature of the planet. And from there I began living with the human's family until I set off to discover more about the solar system, ultimately running out of fuel and stranded on a hostile world.