RELEASED Monteso's Furniture 2016-12-30

Combine all of my furniture mods into one complete mod

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW. STARDEWVALLEYMODS .NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE
    AllTogetherNow.png

While looking around town, I noticed that a lot of the villagers had nice looking furniture and decor. Stuff that isn't available to the player. This mod compilation aims to fix that. It combines all four of my furniture mods; Toys for children, Bonsai Trees, Bathroom Furniture, and Gameroom Furniture into one pack. I released each set as their own mod so people can pick one of the four or use this and have them all. As I add more I'll be updating their own mod set and this one.

Included in the optional files is a png asset file containing over two dozen tablecloth and tablerunners for the diviner and square tables. Pick and match what combination you like. You will need to edit your own furniture.xnb. This is not a mod only assets.

Here is a full list of each mod and everything that was replaced and their replacements:

Gameroom Furniture http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/179/?
    Modern Dining table = Pool table
    Stone slab = Saloon's two arcade machines
    Red rug = Bear skin rug
    Manicured pine = Grandfather clock
    Small plant = Shane's game console
    Table plant = Abigail's game console
    Neolithic table = Poker table
    Puzzle table = Foosball table
    White table = Air hockey table
    Modern end table = mini fridge

Toys for children
    http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/167/?
    Wizard couch = Doll house and paint stand
    House plant 2 = Jack n' a box
    House plant 7 = Yellow toy truck
    Birch dresser = Rocking horse

Bathroom Furniture http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/129/?
    Birch chair = Toilet
    Birch end table = sink
    Birch bench = Bathtub

Bonsai Trees http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/481/?
    5 house plants = 5 bonsai trees

Misc items only found here
    Modern bookshelf = Gun Cabinet
    Ceramic pillar = Gun Safe
    "Pathways" painting = Gun Wall Mount
    Improved catalog and furniture catalog

Optional File

Png file containing over two dozen tablecloth and runners for the Diviner and Square tables. Contains only assets, NOT A MOD. Pick and choose the combinations you like best. You will need to edit your own furniture file.

asset preveiw.png asset preveiw3.png asset preveiw2.png

ahugemess.jpg
    Yes Penny, I know its a mess. I'll clean it up, I promise. I just need to make a screenshot.

Arcade0.6.png furniture0.5.png toys0.2.jpg bonsai.png

Change log:

V0.6 Updated GameRoom Furniture: Poker, Foosball, Air hockey tables, and Mini fridge
    V0.5 Gun rack, cabinet, safe. Improved catalog items
    V0.4 Update for Game 1.1
    V0.3 Added mod Bonsai Trees
    V0.2 Updated Toys for children: Rocking horse
    V0.1 Original

Download Here http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/180/?

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
      eemie, IronZelly, Jokerine and 10 others like this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Hi! I love your stuff, although, I have a request though? May I get the .png for these files because I have furniture that I made myself and I want to continue using that too / work on it and I would just repack it myself after pasting/it over the items I'm ok editing over.

It's for my personal use (because I like cute stuff) /if I do release a furniture pack i'll make sure to credit you/ask first.

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

I'm fine with people wanting to make my mods compatible with their own. Just give credit if you ever plan on releasing it. Most of my stuff uses existing game assets, except for the rotatable views. If only the game's file system will allow multiple mods to interact with the same file.

Do you just need the png of one of my mods or the whole combine file. I would like to see what your replacers look like too.

edit: I will no longer give permission to use my work if you plan on releasing it as part of your own mod. Still fine if its for private use only.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
        • taintedwheat

The png of all of the edits :p I like something from each of the sets n__n

I haven't done much just what's different on here (erg, made the old tv into a pc, but needs work), since I was/am using photoshop from my bed (gotta get a makeshift desk haha) and just downloaded aseprite (OMG wow, what a difference /photoshop still ruler over color manipulation)

Attached Files:

• taintedwheat

what's wrong with it? where do i fix it? D:

• taintedwheat

Do you have it? i'm like clueless with this kind of stuff, tbh x.x

• DatRaph

DatRaph Big Damn Hero

First, sir, I like your avatar picture. Second, thanks for the gameroom stuff, good job.

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

K , here you go. I personaly use Gimp to do my editing

taintedwheat and Superior_s like this.
                  • taintedwheat

awwh thanks man!! :D :D

Superior_s likes this.
                    • mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

these are awesome! i hope someday you can make them their own items and you can buy them!

• Nickthegreat

Nickthegreat Void-Bound Voyager

Great! But is there a way to download multiple furniture retextures?

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

No :( you have to take all the assets you like from the furniture xnb's and the stick them together in your own xnb. Which is totally possible and really simple to do!

foghorn likes this.
                          • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

http://community.playstarbound.com/...-with-save-backup-and-xnb-image-merge.113301/

Note that SVPM doesn't allow you to use mods that edit the exact same asset on a tilesheet. For example, if you want to use three different mods that all replace the same flower vase, you're out of luck; It will just use the first one in the 'Active Mods' list.

In that sort of situation, you would need to follow @eemie 's advice (who's right, btw - it really isn't that difficult).

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
                              eemie likes this.
                            • Nickthegreat

Note that SVPM doesn't allow you to use mods that edit the exact same asset on a tilesheet. For example, if you want to use three different mods that all replace the same flower vase, you're out of luck; It will just use the first one in the 'Active Mods' list.

In that sort of situation, you would need to follow @eemie 's advice (who's right, btw - it really isn't that difficult).[/QUOTE]
                              Ok, thanks for the reply! I understand now :D

eemie likes this.
                              • monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Update Ver0.3 is now live. The update that no one asked for. Now includes my new mod Bonsai Trees.

foghorn, Nickthegreat and eemie like this.
                                • Nickthegreat

YEEESSSS! FINALLY!!!! Are you back, or just this update?

Last edited: May 16, 2017
                                  • monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

This is just a update for my modpack, here on this site. I'm more active on the nexus website as I find that to be much more user friendly. Everything that I've made I have uploaded it there. If people like my stuff I encourage to check it out there as I have made alot more mods than what I have posted here. Took a long break, computer issues and was a bit upset after someone redistributed some of my work after recoloring it.

Nickthegreat likes this.
                                    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

*earperks* Tiny trees? Which houseplants do they replace?

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

what's_different.png

Lilliput likes this.
                                        • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Thankee. Never did care for the cacti, anynowaynohow.