RELEASED Monteso's Farm and Farm cave: Standard, Forest 2016-12-30

Remake of the Standard and Forest farm. Remake of the Farm Cave

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

The two farm maps that I change are the the standard and forest. My farmcave map will work regardless of the farm you choose. This is a first that I heard of the musrhoom boxes not showing. On my main i already had the boxes in place before swapping maps, which still collected mushrooms fine afterwards. Although I did not test having the cave map in place before Demetrius event, as I haven't been really playing long enough on a new save to reach that point. Try restoring the game defaults map, let demetruis event play out, check if the the boxes are there and then swap to my map.

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

V1.0 on Nexus. Separated Farm and Cave maps into different zips. Major visual tweaks to Cave map, hidden paths + areas added.

eemie likes this.
      • TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So how does the farming in the extended cave work? Do seasonal restrictions apply? Are crops affected by weather? Do sprinklers go off properly?

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Seasonal restriction are inaffect, there's no rain and sprinkler will work. It should work the same as the farm except for weather.