1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Monster Contest results to be revelead at Friday

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DarkDXZ, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDXZ

DarkDXZ Phantasmal Quasar

Officially confirmed by Tiy on IRC, around two hours ago.
    This Friday, Monster Monster Contest will end and results will be in.

Who will win? Anyone can win!
    We can only wait now...

2. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Cool can't wait a lot of people deserve it there where some amazing entry's.

3. TheDeviant

TheDeviant Sandwich Man

TBH there definitely deserves to be more than one entry put into the game. Me, Fluvirus, Red Space Monkey, and a few others have put the disclaimer on our rather popular submissions (we're all in the top 15 popularity-wise) that even if we don't win, we allow the devs to use our entries. I've seen at least 9 entries that I would definitely like to be in the game; mine, Fluvirus, Throggs, Blind Sniper's, and five more which forget me. Even if only 1 person gets the game, more than 1 person should have their monster in-game.

4. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pfft! Popularity is my thing! Nah man. if like if I don't win ;) Live young wild and free forever man ;)
    On Topic: Seriously though don't sweat it ;) Guys if you don't win theres always tomorrow
    ~ John

5. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

I believe there would be 3 entries or something (?) that would get into the game.
    Otherwise I can't wait to see who will win :)

6. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

My idea got 0 posts.
    :<

7. Vaidred

Vaidred Phantasmal Quasar

same here man...

8. SGTDiphthong

SGTDiphthong Void-Bound Voyager

I'm excited to see what won. These kinds of contests always showcase a lot of creativity.

9. Hydrae

Hydrae Cosmic Narwhal

Good luck to everyone who entered. There were a lot of great submissions. :)

10. TheDeviant

TheDeviant Sandwich Man

Er. Kay

11. Palladion

Palladion Subatomic Cosmonaut

It'll be okay! There's really no need to be sad about barely getting any support or any criticism, as long as you're confident in your work you don't need posters all over yo trunk. Bl

However, I really doubt I'll win because I kinda posted a boss entry instead of a monster entry instead.. hah.
    HhahahahHHAHAHHH

12. Wazupmaster

Wazupmaster Phantasmal Quasar

Can't wait to see who wins! I saw a lot of great entries when I looked through a couple pages.. early congrats to whoever wins :D

13. GearSecond

GearSecond Void-Bound Voyager

I've noticed that, if you aren't an amazing artist, but your idea is really solid, you're not going to get people to comment on your stuff. I looked through a lot of the posts on the entries and really, the only ones that blew up in popularity were the ones that were really drawn out. Sad truth.

On a side note, everyone check out my submission! xD

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-treelark-alpha.3359/

14. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

I'm absolutely ecstatic to see who comes in the top 3! So many good entries.

15. TheDeviant

TheDeviant Sandwich Man

16. The O5 Director

The O5 Director Big Damn Hero

I want the nest of giant ants to win, along with the fractals. They're beautifully thought out.

Yttsae likes this.
  17. Metasight

Metasight Void-Bound Voyager

No worries bro, its not popularity that matters, its the concept!
    Like, you could have 0 posts on your entry, but if the concept of your monster is really good, you have a pretty nice chance of winning~!

-publicity time-
    If you want, you can check out my entry at my sign~
    Good luck to all contestants!

18. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

I want AT LEAST 4th place.

19. Yttsae

Yttsae Request for Urgent Business Relationship

Trying not to be impatient, so i don't end up being all "Its Friday already give me results *fist shake*". I don't want to be like that, I just want to know which of you guys won...

20. Yen

Yen Pangalactic Porcupine

This is all I can see:

[​IMG]

thefluvirus and DoomFire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.