1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Contest Discussion

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bob the Biscuit, Mar 7, 2012.

?

Did anyone else lose ALL hope of winning after reading any of the other entries?

Poll closed Mar 20, 2012.
  1. Yeah

66.7%
  2. No i'm EPIC!!!

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob the Biscuit

Bob the Biscuit Starship Captain

2. Vladplaya

Vladplaya Cosmic Narwhal

A link to the contest would be nice, as I haven't heard anything about it myself.

3. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Here is that link my friend. And yep I lost all hope. Well I'm still giving it a shot and putting my idea foward. But I want to congraulate the Winner(s) in advance.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?forums/contests.13/

Make sure to read all of the rules and such first, before entering ;)

Also you should navigate around the forum more. Get use to them if you know what im saying.

Peace

-MrTasty

4. Vladplaya

Vladplaya Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you MrTasty! I will check it out, and I am just starting to spend little more time on this forum, as my interest to the game keep growing, still got a lot things to find out around here haha

5. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Coolio ;) You remind me of myself!
    Also np mate.

-MrTasty

6. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

a very fun competition. getting the community pumped up :ninja:

7. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, that was a brilliant shot of the staff! After watching the entrys I lost about half of my hope, but I still have some of it left! I'll try my best with my entry! And also good luck to everyone!

8. shiro

shiro Subatomic Cosmonaut

Opportunity to add your own monster into the game even before release - that's cool, bro

9. Vladplaya

Vladplaya Cosmic Narwhal

I honestly hope the devs will choose to pick more then one monster to put into the game. Because there are so many good entries there, its would be kinda shame to let some of them disappear into nowhere. I don't even care about prizes, just the chance of getting something I created into a game, and see it come to life while thousands of people interact with my creation, well that's just freaking awesome!

Mellsbells likes this.
  10. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I have a shire chance of Win-* Checks forums entries * :(-Losing. I think there are MANY great entries!
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

11. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Suika entered recently, everyone else just lost -.-

12. jackalope

jackalope Big Damn Hero

So the devs are going to look through every entry? With 12 pages already, that'll be a lot of work!

13. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Nope. See I was smart, I didn't read anyone else's submissions, so they can't possibly discourage me!

14. Vladplaya

Vladplaya Cosmic Narwhal

Regarding OP, in the rules, it clearly says that you will not be judged by your artistic abilities, if you can create interesting monster with history, interesting behavior, and life cycle/style, you can get first place even if your drawing is kinda shite. Just got to have some motivation, and put little bit of time and effort into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.