1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Monsoon Video Series

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Franticneutral, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Franticneutral

Franticneutral Space Hobo

Hi guys!
    After unlocking almost everything I really struggle with the mercenary on monsoon difficulty unlock, and have decided to make a series on me attempting it until I'm good enough to do it! :D
    Take a look and give me some advice :) (I love this game)

I'm trying to release a new video every day at 3pm GMT until I do it! :D
    Each time I seem to learn something new to avoid or do differently.

• Ninja-Tom

Ninja-Tom Void-Bound Voyager

I managed to do it on Monsoon difficulty. My strategy is to just jump and use basic attacks (z) or when I have it of cooldown Whirlwind (x), you want to try and jump behind them so their attacks don't hit you, when you land use Blinding Assault (c) to hit them 3 times and then activate Eviscerate (v), If this don't kill use the last charge from Blinding Assault (c) to escape. You might want to try and get lifesteal and infusion (Killing enemies gains you max hp) as fast as possible as well as Massive Leech (Use Item). What I now have a difficulty of doing now is getting to stage 3 with commando without taking damage and get to level 10 as miner and only take damage once.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014