1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Monkey Sausage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dynafols, May 4, 2013.

1. Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

Monkey Sausage.png
    Bbq monkey sausage.... I like this Pastuleio guy already.

On a realistic topic though, those space squids... those will make great jam.

Raybolt and Ordona like this.
    • Biscuit Sawce

Biscuit Sawce Pangalactic Porcupine

Interesting!

• Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Whoa! I haven't heard of this "Risk of Rain" game before...

• Dynafols

Seems rather interesting, co-op looks the most fun though. I wonder if the rogue like elements will be on some equal level to that of Faster Than Light. I never really felt that I was doomed from the start with FTL, while some other rogue like games just say "play till you die".

• Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

It does seem interesting, I'll have to look more into this game. I've never played FTL before, but I wonder if there might be some sort of endgame?

• Dynafols

Maybe there will be some kind of hub or something.
              Heres an idea, you're the last hunter of a dying scrap collecting colony, and you must travel through the nearby sectors and kill every last creature, so you're colony can stay up afloot in business or else the Intergalatic federation will cut off the air supply to your colony.
              In total honesty, as for Rogue-games, I want there to be some form of ending, that way I don't feel like my efforts are for nothing.

• Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Just played the demo for it. It's a really great game so far, though it does get very hard very quickly. All the items and such are great.

• Glad it comes to Chucklefish ! The stream JSmith did was nice (52h stream anyone ? :p), and the one Tiy did (in which he broke the game :3) made me back it up on kickstarter. Waiting for the beta now :3

• Beonadryt

Beonadryt Big Damn Hero

will this game be avaiable on steam? I want to buy it when its out. :3

• A Vagrant

A Vagrant Cosmic Narwhal

Huh. Wandering Vagrant.

• I suppose that depends if it gets Greenlit.

Beonadryt likes this.
                        • You can vote for them on Greenlight here:)

Edit : ah well, Ordona was quicker :3

Beonadryt likes this.
                          • Beonadryt

Beonadryt Big Damn Hero

Thanks. :D

• Dunno what this is, or what to make of it, but I must say I love the background's color scheme for the forum. Dark green. <3

• Malzakor

Malzakor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This game seems really interesting

• Felonious

Felonious Existential Complex

Just caught on to this game, and it looks quite interesting. I'm a big fan of this old-school charm. Looking forward and hoping to see where this goes.

• Daimera

Daimera Cosmic Narwhal

I keep hearing about that Tiy stream, I'm just so sad I missed it (Hawaii seriously has one of the worst time-zone differences relative to the UK in the entire world).

I'm really happy Chucklefish picked this up, now two of my most dearly anticipated games together in one place!

• TehWavy

TehWavy Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah that JSmithOTI was pretty much insanity, who knew it would result in a publishing deal? Anyway I'm having a lot of fun with the 1.0.1 beta so far even in its limited state and I'm very excited to be a part of the closed beta! I think they've really nailed the controls and I'm glad the powerups stack so doubling up on something isn't necessarily a bad thing.
                                      Can't wait for some leaderboard action, that's for sure. ;)

• Dave Combine

Dave Combine Corporate Co-Chair

Wow, this seems like it recently popped up on the forum. It looks sweet too.

And I also just noticed next to the post reply button theres a little 'anonymous' check square(?)

• navar0nius

navar0nius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I knew of it before it was snagged by Tiyuri, really fun in terms of challenge and "amount of things going after your sorry hindquarters"