REQUEST Mods for the Standard Farm's ponds?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Honor Shipping, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

This is more of a "Is this an existing mod and if so where can I find it because I looked and can't find this" question first and foremost, and then a "If this isn't already a thing then can someone make this" question later.

That said, is there a mod that removes them? They get in the way of my farm designing and it's quite annoying. Maybe if the one by the eastern farm entrance was gone, and the one just north of the southern entrance was moved to be in line with the south entrance and made symmetrical... But I feel like that's harder than just removing them, and I personally don't have a problem with leaving the farm to refill my can. It'll give me a reason for a well, too.

If there's not, then could someone either make this or explain to me how to do so? I have zero modding skills, so I'd need all the details you could give and then some, but I think I could do it with instruction.

In case that was either confusing or you're too lazy to read it (I'd probably be), here's a rundown of what I'm asking:

• Is there a mod that removes the pond by the eastern entrance to the Standard Farm, and both...
    1. Makes the pond above the southern entrance to the Standard Farm symmetrical in an elliptical shape (similar to what it is now) while keeping close to the current dimensions?
    2. Moves the pond above the southern entrance to be in line with the Northern and Southern entrances (If you were to draw a line (the size of the entrances, so two tiles wide) from the northern entrance to the southern entrance, it would cut the pond in half)?
    • If not, then is there an existing mod that simply removes the ponds altogether?
    • If neither of those things exist, can someone either make one or explain to me how to do that myself (detailed instructions would be a necessity)?

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies/whatnot~ ;)

• nekoCrimson

nekoCrimson Subatomic Cosmonaut

Dehydrated Farm (and similar mods made by the same person) come to mind, I'll see if I can't find the link for that real quick! I don't use it myself, though, so I couldn't speak for its quality, if that's okay.

EDIT:

Drier Farms seems more like it's up your alley, and then if you don't like that, Dehydrated Farms might be worth a shot. They're made by the same person and both are available here.

Honor Shipping likes this.
      • Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

Thanks~, I'll look into them!

nekoCrimson likes this.