Modding Discussion Modding Guides and General Modding Discussion--REDUX

Discussion in 'Mods' started by cantorsdust, Mar 10, 2016.

1. avarisc

avarisc Orbital Explorer

I have to truly thank you for introducing me to Harmony. It's a fantastic tool that makes what used to be absolutely nightmarish a lot easier.
    Had some issues with internal errors while trying to get it to work, but I've seemingly accomplished the goal with it [though not in exactly the documented way].

Still can't see the item during the animation, likely a bug with my draw code for it (still wrapping my head around the TemporaryAnimatedSprite class), but at least the weeds are gone as the original function no longer runs on custom items.
    Soon as I get the draw fixed, I'll separate the custom object code from my project and wrap it into a neat little utility mod.

You got me past the wall I hit, thanks so much!

Also, my code is MIT [I'll get that documented on the repo later] so if anyone needs it, steal away :p

Edit: Anyone interested is welcome to follow the new repo here: https://github.com/avarisc/StardewCustoms
    It's very, very early. Haven't even ported all the item code yet.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    • Flumme

Flumme Space Penguin Leader

Hello,

I want to move my toilet a bit "higher", closer to the shower. But ... every time I do this the upper part of the toilet dissapear. Seam to be something with the floor .... BUT: I don't know how to solve this.

I work with the program: GraphicsGale. Somebody could help me please. :)

[​IMG]