1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Modded GG: Guards suddenly dissapearing

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by shinyarceus4, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinyarceus4

shinyarceus4 Pangalactic Porcupine

As the title says, I'm playing the stable version with a bunch of mods; I found a naturally generated village, but the guards kept disappearing when near me, dropping items as though they died. Judging from what I found in the log, the glitch is caused by guards, for one reason or another, unable to warn my character when I hold a weapon. Unfortunately, I have no idea what is causing the glitch, which is why I'm asking you guys. I've attached the log, hope you guys know what to do.

Attached Files:

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

This forum section is for vanilla support. If you have an issue with a mod, you need to go to that mod page for support.

First thing you should do is remove all mods and see if the problem persists, reenabling mods one at a time till the problem returns. This will tell you what mod is causing the problem and who to contact about it.

Base on your log, it appears to be a config issue with the guards. Find what mod they belong to and report the issue to its author.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.