Modding Discussion Mod Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Sparklink, May 28, 2019.

1. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

I am looking for some people to play a mod that I have been working on. I want to keep the project secretive, mostly for suspense. I need anybody willing to help me find any kinks in the mod and give constructive feed back. If you are willing to help out please leave a message here and have your profile open to receiving conversations so that I can leave a link to the Discord chatroom where we can all easily converse.

Fair warning: If you want to help test the mod I recommend backing-up your characters and universe save files. The odds of your characters or universe having to be deleted is unlikely, but it is better to be safe rather than sorry. I am working on this mod to be removal-friendly; meaning that you can install it, play it, and take it off later.

Thank you for your help.

2. ciromx

ciromx Yeah, You!

Hello, i can be you test guy if you want.I alrealdy have a backup of all i have in Starbound.
    YOu cand find me in Discord: Ciro#5774
    Thank you very much

3. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

same here ProjectMayhem1983#4384

4. The1Chosen

The1Chosen Void-Bound Voyager

If you still need some people.
    N1ckn1ght#7513

5. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

I may have three volunteers already, but more players means more eyes out for bugs and necessary feed-back. Thanks in advance.