Modding Discussion MOD Requests

Discussion in 'Mods' started by fftljoe, Oct 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

As I do not know how to make mods myself, I am starting a request list.

I have wanted mods for:

-auto accepting bulletin board quests or having them come in the form of mail like a classified flyer
    -super scythe i.e one swipe does everything like mining, tree cutting, etc.
    -making chests not auto arrange. I want to be able to store an item in the bottom right square of the chest inventory
    -making the towns existing paths faster to walk on
    -an in game checklist of the community center materials needed
    -a working canoe for the rivers - craftable, but expensive

A hopeful thanks in advance to all you great modders out there.

Happy farming!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

- The bulletin board updates every 2 days, you are kinda expected to visit lewis' at least that often
      - There is a mod for that over on nexus, although not yet 1.1
      - Would require a massive amount of work for almost no gain due to how chests are designed
      - Doable, but it would be a lot of work identifying every single tileIndex that should confer the speed boost, would also be incompatible with all other speedboost mods
      - We are nowhere near capable of adding custom rideable characters to the game at this point, maybe in the future...

• fftljoe

Thanks a bunch for the reply.
        That all makes sense. As for the community center list what would you think?

• RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Make a notepad to play side by side with all the things a community center needs. When you fulfill it, mark it.
          Programming takes lots of work and time; try to get creative.

• fftljoe

Thank you for the suggestion, but I had thought of that and am employing that system already.

I am just requesting it. If someone brave enough to take it on is out there, kudos to them. I am patient

Thanks,
            Happy farming

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

There is a mod to access the community center from anywhere, and even submit items to it (Although you should never complete a bundle without actually being in the community center, or the game will crash when you try to sleep)

• fftljoe

Thanks,
                I'll look into it!