Mod Request: Spawn/Summon Enemies

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Akila, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Akila

Akila Void-Bound Voyager

Hello everybody and thank you for your time
    (If this is not the right area for this kinda thread, I am sorry.)

I am looking for a mod that, as the title describes, lets you spawn slash summon enemies.

Maybe just in the Caves/Dungeons or just on your farm, or perhaps even a custom Arena building you can create that lets you capture enemies and bring them back to the arena to let you fight them in whatever numbers you desire/can handle (Perhaps even in waves)

The main purpose of this would be to help with the Adventuring Guild milestones of defeating X (Usually 1000+) of a certain enemy, though for those who dont like just giving themselves resources, it could help with that as well.

Perhaps, if the Arena idea thing tickles anybodies fancies, there could be rewards based upon that kind of enemy and the amount of Waves completed. Pet-Minion summonables to help on the farm/dungeons/restore stamina andor HP, some monsters might be usable as in-dungeon/cave mounts. Monster based weapons and armor, stuff like that.

Or just a hotkey that summons X enemy at where the cursor is pointed would work.

• Overdreams

Overdreams Void-Bound Voyager

Nice idea!
      I was very sad when I chose the Wilderness map and realized how low the spawn rate was, this mod could be an alternative. I hope this comes true.

• Dracko_rithermort

Dracko_rithermort Void-Bound Voyager

I was searching for the same,

• toejamburger

toejamburger Intergalactic Tourist

I don't suppose anyone's made something or found anything by now?