Modding Discussion Mod request or telling me a simpler alternative.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Timmothythederpygamer, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Timmothythederpygamer

Timmothythederpygamer Void-Bound Voyager

I love the Glitch,.. I love the Floran, and i love the Floran describing things,.. And i would really love to play a Glitch with the description speech mannerisms like the Floran.

To be honest, i would just like a simple Player interaction description just being the Floran when playing any other race, so if there is a more, uh, simple? way for me to do it myself that would also be great.

2. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

It would cause things to become a little strange. But if you want the easiest route you could try simply making the Florans look like the Glitch. That way you have the appearance of a Glitch but maintain the dialog of the Florans.

3. PseudoGold

PseudoGold Pangalactic Porcupine

4. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

The way the game works is no practical way to make you a glitch with Floran speech mannerisms without essentially creating your own "Race mod"

Then again your character doesn't actually talk to begin with... so I am really confused what you want.

5. Magmatico

Magmatico Void-Bound Voyager

he wants glitch to examine objects like florans. e.g. "ssssmelsss bad" instead of "<emotion>. smells bad."