REQUEST Mod Request - No Friendship Decay for Storm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Syia, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

So, I am curious if one of the people who work on Storm would be able to make a no Friendship Decay for Storm.

Would be appreciated as that's the only reason why I've not switched to Storm! Thanks!

Drogean and TerraXanthis like this.
    • Helixis

Helixis Void-Bound Voyager

I've got a version of it working for Storm, but it's based on the SMAPI version. I don't know what the rules are about that sort of thing, don't want to step on anyone's toes by releasing it.

• siletka

siletka Intergalactic Tourist

Would also love this. Maybe not even a "No friendship Decay" but even a "Slower Friendship Decay" might be great. It's hard to keep everyone happy at the beginning of the game.

• Helixis

Helixis Void-Bound Voyager

Certainly possible, the easiest thing to do would be to half it. I think also you probably could make it so you only lose points if you go a certain number of days without talking to someone.

• DJOkamical

DJOkamical Space Kumquat

You're using a different API for a similar mod, it's okay to release it as your own. If you used any code from the SMAPI, simply credit the original and you're peachy.

Drogean likes this.
            • Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

just send a quick message to the guy who made the SMAPI one and ask? in all honestly every smapi mod has to port to STORM - the original creator should be ecstatic you did the work for him