Mod Request, Help me SDV Modders, you're my only hope.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Trixie9819, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Trixie9819

Trixie9819 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a modder who can make something for the PC version. What I need is for my farmer to go in the direction I want them to (say, to the right of the screen) with one push of the arrow key, and keep going until I hit another key to make them change directions, or hit the same key to make them stop.

Basically, this game is playing merry hell with my arthritis, instead of holding down the arrow key, I want my farmer to keep going with a single button press.

I have no idea if this is possible, in many games it requires certain pre-programmed codes be made active, and key bound, before it will work. In others its automatic that your character just runs until they run into something or you tell them to stop.

Thank you for even considering this,

*a gamer who is MUCH too young for this arthritis b***s***

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

I couldn't make a such mod, but perhaps you're considering this : Click2Move ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2219 )
      Well, I don't know if your arthritis caused a problem whenever you put your hand on your mouse but at least it helped you not to holding down the arrow keys.

PS : I recommend to use your keyboard whenever you plant something, though

• Trixie9819

Trixie9819 Void-Bound Voyager

I'll try it out, thank you for the suggestion. I use a vertical mouse so that's not so much a problem, it's holding the key down, even lightly that makes it very painful the next day.