Modding Discussion [Mod Request] Familiar Outfits

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by temakixai, Apr 24, 2022.

1. temakixai

temakixai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry if it's not the right place to put omething like this.

I know it's a big ask, but I was so disappointed in the lack of outfits for the Familiar race. They're a very cute race, but they don't fit the standard humanoid form. There's a mod that changes that, but I really prefer how petite the race looks normally so I don't want them to look taller just to fit the normal clothes.
    I was hoping to find a mod that added outfits to the Familiars to wear, but sadly haven't been able to find one.

Is there anyone that feels confident they're up to the task of making/converting outfits? Unique outfits that fit the race specifically (Like how the Avali have their own unique style of clothing in different sets) would be better IMO than just converting the standard clothing, though I get that's more creative work.
    Some outfits being converted though such as T-shirts or the protectorate uniform would be good. I just want to dress these cute little things up but there's such a lack of anything for them to wear. They barely even have any armor.

So, long shot, but, does anyone want to try making some?