REQUEST [Mod] Phone (Shop from the farm)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BubbaJ14, May 19, 2018.

1. BubbaJ14

BubbaJ14 Void-Bound Voyager

I was wondering if anyone would be up for this.

I used to play Harvest Moon Animal Parade a lot. A feature that was in that game was a phone (unlockable/purchasable piece of furniture) that allowed players to call the shops and buy from them like normal. In addition of not having to leave the farm, it allowed shopping on closed days (including holidays). The catch was that everything was twice the normal price (which ruined it quite frankly).

Here is a video (not me) of the phone in action (@10:10):

I would love to see this implemented into Stardew Valley.
    The only thing I would change would be instead of paying twice the price, ether raise the prices by up to 20-50% or perhaps just pay a fee for delivery, I dunno.
    Anyway, I hope I used this request tag correctly and that this is the proper place for this kinda thing. Let me know what everyone thinks of this idea.
    Also if anyone decided to take this idea on, let me know, I would love to hear about it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• BubbaJ14

BubbaJ14 Void-Bound Voyager

You know, this happens to me a lot. I come up with an idea that I think is unique, and sure enough, it exists in some form already, popular mod too. I even checked nexus before posting here, searched phone and order, nothing popped up for me.

Anyway, thank you so Entoarox, I appreciate it. I dont know how this slipped my radar.

Last edited: May 19, 2018