REQUEST Mod Idea/Request : More/Respawnable Boulders/Logs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by thewapakalypse, Dec 30, 2018.

1. thewapakalypse

thewapakalypse Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I was wondering if there was a way for the large boulders and large logs to respawn more often in other areas - either farm or the train station/woods/mines/etc?

• Escaleone

Escaleone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure if any existing mods that do this, but I'm actually working on a mod that will let you customize that (along with forage/ore/etc)...it's mostly finished and just needs some documentation, so hopefully I can have it ready this week. I'll remember to link it here.

That said, the game is a little picky about large objects like boulders and logs; only the farm and (mostly) the secret woods really support just dropping them anywhere. So far I've limited my mod to spawning them on the farm, but it is possible to make them work elsewhere, so I should be able to add that eventually.

• Escaleone

Escaleone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, I added boulder support to Farm Type Manager and finally released it last night. So far it seems to be working well. As I mentioned, it only supports logs/boulders on the farm itself right now, but I hope it helps.