REQUEST Mod Idea - Drop Weapons/boots in the bin

Discussion in 'Mods' started by euchred, Dec 12, 2018.

1. euchred

euchred Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I just had a suggestion and I lurk a lot on this forum for all the cool mods. I'd eventually like to contribute my art and ideas, but I've spaced on what post where helps you learn how to code mods for content patcher and whatnot. And, I just never have the time to focus on that lately. But I had the idea for this because often when I go mining or when I do anything, I collect weapons and rings that you can't just throw in the bin overnight, but they can be sold. It's just you have to run over to the Adventurer's Guild after 2pm. Because I'm trying to fit everything I can into the stardew valley day, I forget about the chest full of stuff I have to sell until I've flipped to the next day, and it just kind of never gets done. I thought it wouldn't just benefit me to have the feature of being able to throw these things in the bin, so I wanted to suggest it as something to do. Eventually I'll figure out modding so if no one gets to it, maybe one day I can but I just figured out how to use a simple python function to back up my tumblr blog last week, and that's all I know right now pff OTL

SarahKik and 3duyy like this.
    • 3duyy

3duyy Intergalactic Tourist

+1 vote

• SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

I was thinking of making a topic for this myself. Would be great to see! :D