Modding Help mod crashed on entry! help!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by sophiafairy, Feb 27, 2020.

1. sophiafairy

sophiafairy Void-Bound Voyager

I've been experimenting a lot with blending mods and trying out some new ones, and somewhere in there Custom Furniture (the unofficial patch still!) seems to be freaking out, giving me an error I don't understand. hopefully, some of you with lots of experience with mods can help me understand what's going on and how to fix it! the only thing that's changed in my game is I'm trying to use a new furniture mod alongside my CF mods... CF seems to load okay and show all furniture in the catalog when this mod ISN'T in the mods folder, but at this point, I honestly can't tell if that's even true...?! here is my log (I know there's a ton of stuff going on... like I said, experimenting haha):

https://smapi.io/log/ee8dd7688a004261b6858fecf680220b

any help/explanation is greatly appreciated! thank you in advance ~ :)

• jenf

jenf Space Spelunker

First off, you have several mods that need to be updated, including Custom Furniture. Go to Nexusmods, update those, and try again.

• sophiafairy

sophiafairy Void-Bound Voyager

all are updated to current versions. I don't know why they are still showing up as out of date. I actively check to make sure I'm updated before playing. I tried updating Custom Furniture yesterday, and as it has been since 1.4 came out, it still seems to be struggling so I returned to the unofficial patch. I will try updating things again.

• jenf

jenf Space Spelunker

I recommend a clean install of each of them instead of just copying over. Delete the mod folder completely and then copy the new folder in.

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like you have a duplicate named item from custom furniture?