1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Moar Ore 1.5 Pack

Who doesn't want more ore?

1. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

There may be some issues with them. Judging by their features list's I don't notice anything (like new ores) that would cause incompatibility. Except "Frackin Flora" maybe, it does say new tiles have been added. I will test these 3 mods soon-ish, but in the meantime you could always give it shot (back up your save just in case, or start new for testing). If it does give an error or stall at loading let me know, I'll gladly bake a compatibility patch if needed, provided the authors don't mind that is.

Rashen likes this.
  2. Rashen

Rashen Subatomic Cosmonaut

Alright, I'll do some testing, I know the Metroid mod adds a new type of ore.

Edit: It works with all 78 of my other mods!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  3. emeraldmoonx

emeraldmoonx Void-Bound Voyager

Can we get compatibility with Frackin' Flora? It doesn't work with this mod, makes the ores the same as always, when I have ore galore in.

4. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I'm sorry guys, I meant to do this a lot sooner but other priorities have been consuming most of my time recently. I've just contacted the author, hopefully I'll get their consent to release a compatibility patch later today.

I couldn't find an ore distributions file anywhere in the Metroid mod, are you positive it adds new, mineable ores?
    That is a lot of mods!

5. Moostag

Moostag Void-Bound Voyager

G4M5ST3R could add FrackinFlora to your to compatibility patch

6. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I've been receiving an odd MathException error when trying to run the Frackin' Flora compatibility patch.
    I just wanted to let you guys know it is in the works, and will go up the minute I've resolved this issue.

paintzer likes this.
  7. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Ok guys, the new CPpack is up.
    Sorry for the delay. I still don't know why I was getting that error. Started completely over and this time it works.

8. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

:facepalm: I forgot to update the CPpack ReadMe... So yea, that's out dated for now.

9. laneblitzwolf

laneblitzwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Back to the grinding till this masterpiece gets an update

10. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

? The mod still works, the ReadMe is outdated for now is all.

11. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

Does this works fine with Variety Is the spice of the universe mod?

12. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Yes and no. Mostly just no.
    I will add a VitsoU patch to the CPpack ;)

13. Rosabella

Rosabella Big Damn Hero

Hello! Could this mod be made to be compatible with Profession Bound? Thanks!

14. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

Does this patch works with latest Frackin Flora?

15. Armed Mosquito

Armed Mosquito Existential Complex

Hello great stuff you did here for everyone!
    I just wanted to come in offer a little advice to help save you some time with making the mod compatible. I am even willing to talk with ya in irc or steam if you wish. Anyhow you can take a look at my mod Profession Bound and examine the biomes folder and the surface files plus the ore distribution file. Feel free to use them as a reference to what I am about to try an explain.

You can actually make your mod alot more compatible then it is now by creating new ore distribution list the code that spawns the ore in the game and how deep. If you make your own names and merge them into the surface files you can avoid a lot of issues with other mods using your method it would provide a more secure compatible version for you. Its just a suggestion and I hope you find it helpful if you want add my steam or mean in irc.

Steam ID
    armedmosquito

16. Wolf1992

Wolf1992 Space Spelunker

Just an idea. When I teleport on a planet I expect to see trees, lots of tree. You know where I'm getting at. Tell me what you think. More trees?

17. Blackiepsoup

Blackiepsoup Void-Bound Voyager

I tried to open starbound and i got this:
    StarException: Mod 'OreGaloreFF' is missing dependcy 'zFrackinFlora'

Help please!

18. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

The mod author hasn't even been on the forums in two months, I wouldn't expect to see any support for this once-great mod.

19. Kexel

Kexel Void-Bound Voyager

The OreGalore flavor lets me craft most of the bars without any ore cost, is that a feature or a bug?

20. Delta Junkies Gaming

Delta Junkies Gaming Intergalactic Tourist

is there a way i can use this to make an ore generated for myself or something like that.....