1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Moar Music 2.0-Spirited Giraffe

100 More biome tracks to listen to as you explore.

1. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

Can't go wrong with more music! Thanks for eargasm ._.

2. Cuddlepuff

Cuddlepuff Orbital Explorer

It's mostly in caves, and sometimes in the night on the surface.

3. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Alright, I'm looking into it.
    Just to make sure we're on the same page. You're experiencing that gawd awful beeping noise when a MoarMusic track fails to load, correct?

4. Cuddlepuff

Cuddlepuff Orbital Explorer

A sine soundwave that keeps beeping all the time, yes.

5. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

G4M5T3R updated MOAR MUSIC with a new update entry:

2.0-Overhaul & Even moar music!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

Needs more final fantasy, zelda and elder scrolls also maybe adding some xenoblade might be cool.

7. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

There's a handful or two of FF and LoZ in there, sadly only one TES remix, the rest were covered with vocals. As for Xenoblade there's only one remix in the entire OCR archive?!? A shame really.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  8. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

i really like the music in this mod. is there like, a list or something where i can figure out what songs are playing so i can listen to them on repeat?

9. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Check the Notes file. It lays out what biomes and time cycles each song is assigned to. ;)

10. Dragon_Tom005

:saywhat: *franticly searches through the files*

11. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

The moarmusic box is simply configured to select any track included with MoarMusic at random. This was added as a way for players to listen to music on their ship, but I'm currently trying to make it portable. So that's still subject to change.

12. Dragon_Tom005

ooooh~ okay. Can these songs also be found someplace like say... youtube, by chance? :D

13. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

http://ocremix.org/ is the sole source for every remix featured in the mod. Though I'm pretty sure they also have a youtube channel where they showcase the tracks. So yes.

14. Dragon_Tom005

Awesome. Thanks. :monkey:

15. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, I just realized the Notes files formatting is all screwed up if read in regular old notepad. Here's a fixed copy.

16. FriendOfTheUnknown

FriendOfTheUnknown Void-Bound Voyager

I believe this mod is worth it for thoes who want a bit of musical variety when exploring, but what i didn't see, and would have liked to have seen was a few tracks from dark cloud. some of them would fit well with some of the many planets of the universe.

17. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I 100% agree, and there actually are two tracks from the series. Dark Cloud: Moon Dust by: Blue Magic & Dark Cloud 2: Before Everything Happened by: Flexstyle.
    But sadly this is yet another case of yet another great game series with an excellent soundtrack(s) getting little love over at OverclockedRemix.

18. FriendOfTheUnknown

really? huh. im guessing Perimeter is another said case?

19. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Oh man the list goes on ~ Legend of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Xenoblade... too many to list.
    But there are wonderful remixes over there, with new tracks hitting the front page almost daily. Just kinda saddening when you realize that the site has been up taking submissions since 1999 and many great OST's get so little love.

20. FriendOfTheUnknown

Indeed, it truly is saddening. Perimeter was one of those oldies, but it was gaming GOLD, though tragically forgotten. well, ill keep watching this mod, in hopes for some nostalgia, ya know? great work on what you do have though!