1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed "Mixed" World Gen(?)

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Shadechaser, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadechaser

Shadechaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Recently, I have noticed a larger diversity on planets. Without even leaving the first Solar System, my new character has experienced Volcanic mini-biomes, barren fields, and jungle-like mini-biomes in forests. Is this a new feature, or just a malfunction in the system?

:kitten2: Go kitty, go find answers!

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

It is intentional based on the diff logs.

3. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

I find it hilarous, coming across impervium-tier armor on the first planet I go to by just digging forever (or throwing bombs, should I have been lucky enough to find them) on magmarock in forests on new characters. That can't be intentional at all, since it's game-breaking.

I'm all for diversity on planets, but this is just a bit ridiculous. Fun, but ridiculous.

4. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Think it could be interesting as a game type?

5. Shadechaser

Shadechaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Campaigner, I didn't see any ores from the respective planet scenery, but I think that could be an interesting challenge, if someone can rig it that way. Also, Lintton, I don't have the mech-work, but if someone did make it a thing, something like "One Planet Wonder" or something more creative, I'd love to see a "speed run" for this after the full release.

:kitten2: Go send word. We'll get good content to watch later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.