RELEASED Missy's Mods: Skins and Shirts

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by missydiabolic, Oct 14, 2017.

1. missydiabolic

missydiabolic Orbital Explorer

Missy's Mods

Hello my lovelies :catwink: I'm Missy, long time lurker and new to posting, so bear with me!
    I recently posted a couple of my mods over on the Nexus and I thought I'd share them here too.

Skintones:

The first is simply a tweak of the skin tones; I toned down the orange-ness (that's a word? :p ) and desaturated some of the brightest default skins. I checked each one in game with various animated actions to make sure they didn't look funky and it all seems ok but do let me know of any potential improvements

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

download via nexus here

To install: Backup skinColors.xnb, replace with mod. Located in Content/Characters/Farmer.

Shirts:

[​IMG]
    This was my 'white whale'; I challenged myself to make a full shirts mod that completely replaced the base game ones. In the end I managed that plus a bunch more, so you'll need Get Dressed (and by extension, SMAPI) for all 160 shirts to show up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Some of the shirts are recolours of Yoseiri's, shared with their kind permission. I also took inspiration from SnoozyHound and Tacodevourers shirt mods and they deserve credit for their wonderful creations​

[​IMG]
    To Install: Download at Nexus. Make a backup of shirts.xnb, replace with mod version. Location is Content/Characters/Farmer.

I hope you enjoy these and please do give feedback as i'm still very much learning (i'd never used a graphics programme other than MS Paint until a couple months ago!)

Much love x
    :catblush:Missy :meowsic:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    • MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, these are beautiful. Trying them out, may make a new character just for these.