Missing Two Cooking Recipes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sagesaria, Jan 13, 2017.

1. sagesaria

sagesaria Orbital Explorer

Hello,

My game is currently in year 5 and I'm trying to wrap up what achievements I can get, and one of them is cooking every recipe. I have exactly two recipes I'm missing, and they're both Queen of Sauce recipes, but it's been giving me nothing but the stir fry recipe for several weeks now. The steam forums have said they have this problem but not how to solve it. I also heard from that thread (and ONLY) from that thread that you can get recipes you missed from the community center, but when I looked the place up and down I didn't find anything. Is there any truth to this claim and I might have missed something? Any advice would be great.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

As far as I am aware there are no recipes that you can get from the community center. If the QoS show is stuck on Stir-fry, you may have to resort to save file editing or something similar to get the missing recipes. May I ask which two recipes you are still trying to get?

• sagesaria

Carp Surprise and Chocolate Cake

• Obesius

Obesius Big Damn Hero

Carp Surprise: 7 Summer, Year 2
          Chocolate Cake: 14 Winter, Year 1

You need Save edit to get if you missed the day

• sagesaria

I assumed it'd eventually rerun. There's no way to fix the tv being stuck on one recipe?

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

They should rerun every other year (so year 1 episodes will run again in year 3, and year 2 in 4) but if yours is repeating stir fry it might be a bug.

Obesius likes this.
              • Eikos

Eikos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If this is a bug, hopefully it resolves itself and you just have to wait long enough for it to rerun properly. Are you watching the TV every day to make sure?

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

The Stir-Fry bug is rather infamous and I've fallen victim to it myself.

oldbutgamingstill likes this.
                  • ChaosB

ChaosB Astral Cartographer

Ah stir-fry, my old enemy, we meet again...

(Haven't been hit with that particular glitch, but I too missed out on two recipes the first go around, so I'm stuck waiting for the re-run and apples to get the trophy. Would be nice if there was some way to get any missed recipes a little faster than waiting seasons or even years, maybe a mail-order 'Best Of Queen of Sauce - Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Edition' or something like that)

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Be a nice perk for finishing the Community Center if she sends the town an edition of her collected recipes for the Center kitchen. I always thought that once you've finished the CC, you should be allowed to cook in the kitchen there, even if your own cabin hasn't been upgraded for a stove yet. (I prefer the smallest starting cabin design-- I like cozy-- but use a mod to add a stove to it, because I will not be prevented from cooking. YA HEAR ME, CA!? AS GODOT IS MY WITNESS, I WILL NOT GO STOVELESS AGAIN!)

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                      • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I use that one too, it's nice to have for that first year since I don't upgrade my house til' year 2.

I'm missing the artichoke dip recipe in my current save, and I swear the same thing happened on my old one too - I feel like I've been good about watching QoS every Sunday but I guess I missed that day.