1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Missing steam achievement

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sasua, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Sasua

Sasua Space Spelunker

about a month ago i was using a fishing mod on my game using SMAPI during this time I had gotten Sebastian to 10 hearts triggering the ingame achievement but not the steam one. recently ive been trying to get someone else up to 10 hearts so i could get the achievement through steam, today i reached level 10 with the wizard but the achievement didn't trigger.

TLDR; I'm thinking that the steam achievement somehow triggers through the game trigger, in the game save it has the achievements unlocked listed, so my question is does anyone have any idea which achievement is which in the file because i was going to delete and try to retrigger it like i never had it

thanks for reading :)

• TheUnartist

TheUnartist Pangalactic Porcupine

Not sure where to edit in the save file to retrigger the achievements. I had the same issue and simply decided to start a new game for those early achievements.

I can tell you that there is a line you can add to your steam launch options to re-enable steam achievements when launching from SMAPI

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\StardewModdingAPI.exe" %command%

The entire line, quotes and all, but with the correct path for your exe.

• Fyoriosity

Fyoriosity Tentacle Wrangler

Hi, I have a similar problem I guess. I'd be glad to solve it :D
        In my case, I first tried stardew valley with the gog account of a friend. I decided this game was great and worth my money, so I uninstalled the one from gog, copied my save files and bought it on steam.
        So, save files worked, all nice.
        But I don't get the steam achievements.
        So I tried everything from deleting everything to installing the whole thing new, from searching for all the little leftovers from steam and gog concerning stardew valley.
        To test if I could get achievements again, I played through the journey of the prarie king (It's the least frustrating thing to get an achievement for when you have to delete the game again)
        @Sasua did you solve your achievement problem and have any hints?