1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Resolved Missing Axe? [Solved]

Discussion in 'Support' started by AlchemistsFire, Sep 9, 2019.

1. AlchemistsFire

AlchemistsFire Master Chief

Edit: Turns out my farmhand had accidentally picked mine up, and hers was at Clint's being upgraded. We're derpy xD Also learned that if Clint is upgrading an axe for one player, you can still open Geodes with the other player!

I was late leaving the mines in a multiplayer game that I'm hosting, didn't make it back to the farm, fell asleep on the staircase of the pathway above the farm (coming back from the mountains, we don't have the minecarts yet)). I didn't think I had my axe on me, I was pretty sure I'd put it in a chest, but the next morning I got one letter saying someone found me asleep, and another one saying my tools had been put in the lost and found.

This was also the same day as the luau, and we took too long deciding what items to take to put in the soup, and missed the event, so we quit the game and re-loaded.

Woke up again the morning of the luau, checked my mail, but I must've clicked through it too fast because the axe didn't re-appear in my inventory.

It's not in any of the 3 chests on the farm, it's not in the chest in the Mines, we don't have the fridge yet, and neither of us took an axe to Clint. My 2nd player says she only has one axe in her inventory, therefore mine is missing.

What can I do?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019