1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Missing Artifact Spots

Discussion in 'Support' started by Stardough, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Stardough

Stardough Space Hobo

Update: Never mind, just got another artifact spot on the beach, so I guess it's just a matter of time! Sorry!

Hello everybody!

So, I am missing two artifacts, namely the Elvish Jewlery and the Skeletal Hand. I am done with everything else. The last in game year I have spent running through the Woods and over the Beach every day to check for Artifact Spots, but I haven't been getting any. Not just that I didn't get the Artifacts, but there was no spots whatsoever. I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this problem or if anyone had any tipps or tricks to help me.

I am also just confused, cause with every other character I found those artifacts within the first or second year. But on my first safe I am now in the summer of year six and still nothing.

I'd be very grateful for some feedback, thank you!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    • gamezukiboy

gamezukiboy Aquatic Astronaut

Completing the artifacts collection is extremely hard and you have to be lucky (not in-game luck). I think I read that the collective total of artifacts spots across the Stardew Valley world map, including the desert, is taken into account. So even if you visit just the beach and woods to clear artifact spots and forgeable items, the new ones that spawn may spawn in other areas instead. I know, it's A LOT.