1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Missing achievement

Discussion in 'Support' started by Indigo Rose, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unless there's a crafting recipe missing from the wiki I've crafted every recipe in the crafting menu at least once, but I didn't get the achievement for it on steam or in game.

DaggettBeaver likes this.
    • Legotrix

Legotrix Space Hobo

The same thing happened to me. First I had to go back and fix Robin's 6-heart cut-scene because it said I missed it even though I never saw it. That way I could get the flute block and drum block recipes. But those were the last two things I needed. I made them, and now I don't have the achievement. There are supposedly 93 recipes. I have all of them, and crafted all of them. It sucks. I don't know what to do, but try to craft everything all over again.

• DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Space Hobo

Yap, same for me.

They really need to add a page that displays all your crafted items. Seriously, there is a page that shows all items you have shipped, a page that shows all Fish you have caught, a page for all artifacts you found and a page that shows all cooking receipts you made - all those are pretty useful to determine what you still miss. Why isn't there a page that shows you all the craftings you have done and still need to do?!?

• GeezerRoy

GeezerRoy Void-Bound Voyager

Yes! I am sure that I have crafted everything at least once, but cannot ge the Achievemnt award on the Switch and there is no way to see what item it thinks I am missing. It would be nice to add a page that shows ALL the crafted items.

Update (11/23/18 ): I did find that I missed an item.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018