RELEASED Mi's Interior decorations and Mermaids 8.22.18 // Content Patcher Available

Discussion in 'Mods' started by お茶Mi's, Jul 28, 2017.

1. chuuchuu

chuuchuu Aquatic Astronaut

thank you so much!!! love all the work >v<

お茶Mi's likes this.
    • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Thank you sooo much ;u;

• Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aaaaaaaaa such wonderful mods! Great colors and such goodness!
        (I wish I could check your mods more often but too bad that I have been very busy with modding)

お茶Mi's likes this.
        • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Thank you, your sooo sweet >3< i wish i had the time to make a town building recolours, i wanted to work on for the past couple of months.
          But been so lazy lately... (I might work on it by the ending of august) ;^;

Yoseiri likes this.
          • Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello,

thanks for this wonderful mod. I think there is no "Mi mod" that I don't use. :D

Is there a possibility that the children's bed are changed ONLY in the farmhouse, please? I try to copy them into the farmhouse.xnb, but the game don't want to accept them ... or I made an error. Of course in the townInterior.xnb the game accept the children bed, but everywhere. :(

THANKS. :)

• Yoseiri

It IS possiple but you need someone that know how make map mods, if i have time i might come back to this :)

Flumme likes this.
              • Flumme

I have only the GraphicsGale and the tIDE Programm.

• Yoseiri

tIDE will work though you need to know how to edit the xnbs

• Flumme

I can open / pack xnb and work on the .png and .tBIN files (tIDE & GraphicsGale).

I have changed the Elliott spouse room with tIDE (the long case clock still don't move ingame ... even with the correct frames. :( ) BUT it looks great. :D .
                    I change the kitchen & the bathroom right now. And this is a bit dramatic ... sometimes. ;) Thats ... all I can do. :catconfused: I'm still a horrible noob with this two programs. And my english is not really good, too. :catblush:

• Yoseiri

That should be good enough, you just need to make the canvas of the farm house tile bigger and put the beds in there, change the towninterior bed back into vanilla, open tide and delete the bed from towninterior and use Mi bed from the farm house tile after that pack the towninterior, farm house tile and the farm house 2 and farm house 2 with spouse room(i dont remember what its called ) and done.
                      Ex
                      [​IMG]
                      There! (Im sorry if thats doesnt help im on phone atm so i cant do much thats the only screenshot i have)
                      Edit:typos

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
                        beerziiez, lannihamm and Flumme like this.
                      • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Update 11/4/17: Alright so I manage to make my current mods compatible with the 1.2 patch,
                        cause of the different languages re-naming thing…and also organized it a little better

- The zip file includes a How to install guide and backup.

- Added 2 more colored frames to my Mi’s Framed Butterflies insects Displays,
                        for those who use a pastel interior set.

11/3/17: merge the brown framed butterflies and insects display with my Mi’s Classy Victorian Interior set inspired by eemie
                        I forgot to add the speakers (L) to my last update Oops..so I fixed it

Little Lea likes this.
                        • asmothstotheflame

asmothstotheflame Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Mi! I'm an big fan, and the Victorian mod rocks! In the same spirit, I was trying to find a sprite for a graham telephone to place on tables, to no avail. I know you're quite busy, but do you think you could try and work one into your next session with the set? I think it would make a great addition and you're definitely talented enough to do it. I posted this on your profile, but I guess that was a no-no.

お茶Mi's likes this.
                          • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much your soo sweet~!!! well, i am a bit busy working on my new Country interior set but I'll make it since I do plan on expanding the set of more sofas, tables shelves, and decoration. And I don't mind if you posted it on my profile i would have responded to it anyways I just prefer people asking me here since I can link you to stuff if necessary. ヾ(=`ω´=)ノ”

asmothstotheflame likes this.
                            • Diotheawesome

Diotheawesome Poptop Tamer

Don't download unless you're sure or knows how to code otherwise you'll regret it.

• asmothstotheflame

asmothstotheflame Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome possum! Country Interior, you say? If you mean the preview on your blog with the rustic white furniture then it's looking great! Thanks again, Mi!

お茶Mi's likes this.
                                • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

lannihamm, eemie, Yoseiri and 3 others like this.
                                • お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

My mods have nothing to do with "coding" just simple xnb editing which can easily be learned with some brief tutorials, and FYI I mention several times to make a backup soo you won't regret it.

• Diotheawesome

Diotheawesome Poptop Tamer

If you have another xnb modded file which you have to choose between that file or that other file then you'll lose a room and you're items in it.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

• お茶Mi's

お茶Mi's Big Damn Hero

@Diotheawesome Can you please run me through what happened?
                                      and send me a screenshot so I can help you with your problem.

You might have installed something incorrectly, I've included a "How to install" guide in my latest mod update.
                                      also, make sure to check this beforehand...
                                      1. Did you update your game with the latest release?
                                      2. Are you using any SMAPI mods that may cause your game to not work correctly?
                                      3. (If you're using smapi mods) Update SMAPI to the latest release.