1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Minor skin colour problem with hands (Easy fix)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Chaz GELF, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Chaz GELF

Chaz GELF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heya folks! So, I've modded my copy of Stardew Valley a little bit, nothing major, just some character sprite/accessory mods because why not, and after playing with it for a bit I caught a minor issue!

Specifically, the outlines on my character's hands didn't match the custom skin colour I'd made for myself:

[​IMG]
    See how they look reddish on the left picture? Thankfully, this was easy enough to diagnose using the magic wand tool in Paint.NET - Those specific pixels are just 1 colour value off from the other skintones in the farmer_base sheet (The default outline skintone is R: 107, G: 0, B: 58, the pixels that were off had a G value of 1 rather than 0). I went ahead and fixed up the pixels, re-packed the xnb file and now everything looks good!

[​IMG]

I checked farmer_girl_base's sheet to see if it had similar issues, but that doesn't appear to be the case, so from what I can tell only farmer_base needs the fix.

I've attached the fixed PNG below for anyone who wants to pack this into an XNB of their own!

Attached Files: