1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Minor New Game Character Creation Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by BigMikeDog, Dec 23, 2020.

?

Can you reproduce this quirk?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2021.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other, leave comment below explaining

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BigMikeDog

BigMikeDog Space Hobo

Hi all! I noticed something curious today and figured I would make an account and a post to let others know and/or report it if it actually turns out to be a bug.

Bug? Description:
    Chosen hair style is reset to style 1 or 17 when the male or female symbol buttons are clicked respectively. This reset to default does not occur for other character appearance choices.

Steps to Reproduce:
    0) Load game

1) Select "New" from main menu

2) Make a non default character appearance
    (Ex: I will use 18, 15, 24, 3, 2 for "Skin", "Hair", "Shirt", "Pants", "Acc.")

3) Change the character sex from male to female or female to male
    (Either will produce this "bug?")

4) Note that the "Hair" selection has changed to 1 if the sex is now male of 17 if the sex is now female.
    (I think this might be a bug as nothing else, to my knowledge, on this screen changes)

Please let me know if you can/can't reproduce this on your copies. For the record I am running 1.15 on Windows from Steam. Also please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve this post and make it more useful!

Thanks!
    -Mike

Just noticed I posted this in the completely wrong topic thread, my apologies! Not sure how to move or delete it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2020