RELEASED Mining at the Farm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Nishtra, Oct 28, 2016.

1. endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this idea. Great job!

Do you think it's possible to do something like this with fishing? I would love to be able to fish on the normal map and have been looking for a mod to that effect.

• Nishtra

Nishtra Big Damn Hero

Thanks)))
      Fishing has a different mechanic behind it and can't be modified in the same way. Although IIRC a similar effect can be gained by modifying Locations.xnb

endermaryn likes this.
      • Mushroom000e

Mushroom000e Space Hobo

Hello, I changed baseNumber in Better Quarry and Mining at the farm. In the Better Quarry everything works fine, but I always get Number of items spawned: 0 in Mining at the farm.

It does not work only on the coordinates 4,37 27,45 (Hill-Top farm default quarry coordinates), Diggable

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
        • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

@Nishtra Do you think you'll be updating this and your other mods? Not gonna lie, I really like the variety of having access to almost everything regardless of farm layout. And the convenience of the Stumps to Hardwood Stumps mod.

Timidx3 likes this.
          • Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

Commenting to also ask if you plan on updating. I use your mod along with my hilltop map edit, and would greatly appreciate an update.

• Nishtra

Nishtra Big Damn Hero

@Timidx3 I'll try to look into it in a couple of days. If there is nothing difficult to fix, there will be an update by the end of the week.
              Just from a quick look I expect problems only from the mod that changes (not)watered crops' look.

EDIT Mods on Nexus have been updated and should be compatible with SDV 1.3 (including multiplayer).

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
              • Doodmandood

Doodmandood Aquatic Astronaut

Beginner question, but where is the config supposed to be located?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

The config file will be in the folder for that mod, after you run the game once to create it.

• Doodmandood

Doodmandood Aquatic Astronaut

Then is this a bug? I've tried creating several new games but there is no config in the folder for the mod. Or am I missing something?

EDIT I am using version 1.9 and according to SMAPI it is no longer compatible.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
                    • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

In that case the mod needs to be updated to work with SdV 1.3.28 and Smapi 2.7.

• plasticpalfun

plasticpalfun Poptop Tamer