1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mimi's Random Weapons [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by EnderMImi, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnderMImi

EnderMImi Void-Bound Voyager

2. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I wonder if you plan to add any more of the EBF weapons, there are plenty of swords, guns, staffs, and bows, it might be fun to use those in game.

3. EnderMImi

Of course i am gonna add more EBF weapons , but i am still new to modding and i have to learn .
    Swords are easy to make , but staffs guns and bows, i don't know how hard there code is, so it make take some time.

4. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I'm also new to modding, with only two small tweak based ones released and a few personal edits.

Good mods take time to make, also as a suggestion you could have the crafting recipes use items that are close to the attribute/element of the weapon, and metals based on the tier.

5. iwillp0wnu45

iwillp0wnu45 Space Hobo

yo i tried to put in the mod and nothing happened also I just have a folder named mods do I just put it in that folder? I also don't have giraffe_storage folder it just says storage and it has players and universe in it. please help!!! also what do you mean by mod options when I go into the game there's no options for mods for me.

6. EnderMImi

Make sure that you extract the rar first then place the folder in mods, and launch the game , if it crash try removing all mods and trying one by one to see what mod doesn't work with it.
    And the storage file should have only player and universe with some .log files. mod option ? i don't know what mod option is sry :p

7. EnderMImi

I will make recipes later, maybe around 1.0 or 0.9 , but for now i will focus on weapons .

8. EnderMImi

9. EnderMImi

10. EnderMImi

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.