Milk's AMA | Ask Milk Anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MilkCalf, Apr 13, 2017.

1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Hello! It is I! The one with unbreakable bones, the Calf of the Milk, Milky Moo Moo, Bovine of Dairies!

I have followed a trend created this totally original format where you can ask questions about me.

Waffle-Chan, Zebe, Surenu and 2 others like this.
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

What are your favourite animals?

Surenu and MilkCalf like this.
  3. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

ALL OF THEM That's a hard one. Canines, felines, raptors, dragons, birds, fluffy spiders (a few non-fluffy ones too), iguanas, snakes and those cute mini lizards.

Surenu likes this.
  4. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

What's the meaning behind the username Milkcalf?

Surenu and MilkCalf like this.
  5. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

My parents playfully named me "maitovasikka" because I drank enough milk to rival a calf. I translated it to it's current form and started using it because it was unique, related to me and a lot less stupid than my previous name. I haven't regretted or found a better name (for me or anyone else) since.

Surenu and BloodyFingers like this.
  6. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

What's your favorite colour?

MilkCalf and Surenu like this.
  7. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

What is your favorite work of fiction?

8. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Do you like wearing sunglasses?

Omicron445 and MilkCalf like this.
  9. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Light green. Orange is a close second. They just tend to clash with each other and other colors I use so I mostly stick with black, white, red, purple and blue. I like light colors on a dark background.
    I almost hate answering this because I know many that I consider as good as it but the first Spider-Man movie just really resonates with my morals and gives me hope. There are too many other candidates to list. Most are games but they too all have good stories.
    Yes and no. I admit they are cool and I do wear them if I need them but I never have a place for them, they are rarely around when I'd need them and glasses and headphones don't mix imo.

Omicron445 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

What's your favorite celestial body?

MilkCalf likes this.
  11. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

The moon, because of all the fun stories connected to it. It's alluring and mysterious.

Waffle-Chan and Surenu like this.
  12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

What's your favorite mythological creature?

MilkCalf likes this.
  13. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I like the classic ones like dragon, vampire and werewolf but my two favorite ones are chimera and harpy.

Firebird Zoom and Surenu like this.
  14. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Do you feel flattered when people say "Holy cow"?

Waffle-Chan and MilkCalf like this.
  15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

They never say that so I wouldn't know.

Firebird Zoom and Surenu like this.
  16. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

If you could travel to any country of your choosing, which one would it be?

MilkCalf likes this.
  17. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

America, Brittany and Japan sound like exiting places with lots of things to see. But I'll forget about America because of rednecks, Trumps and redneck Trumps. Also I have a good friend in Germany *wink wink* who I'd want to visit.

18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

*Prepares milk and cheese*

What is the most badass thing you've ever done?

MilkCalf likes this.
  19. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

what's your favourite game ever?

20. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I'm pretty much a master at Assassin's Creed parkour and have pulled off some cool killstreak in the series too. Sometimes I go barehanded for fun. The disarm attacks must be badass too. I know a bit abou comboing and air juggling in Devil May Cry.
    The coolest badass thing I did must be the Prototype 2 one. I was about 1/4 into the game, my health bar wasn't the longest but I could take a bit of damage. I attacked a military barrack and killed a few guys but was forced to run because most of my health was gone. I could have fed on civilians without risk but I had sworn not harm civilians. Instead I went after a bit smaller group of the enemy. The threat was real as I only had melee powers, the enemy had guns and I couldn't tank the damage as usual. Agains the odds, I lived to fight another day like in some action movie.
    In
    Uncharted 2
    the final boss is a big strong ruthless mercenary guy with grenades and a shotgun. Shouldn't be too big of an issue even with only a 9mm pistol but the evil devs let him drink some magical steroid liquid that gave him superstrength and made him pretty much invincible. Think Luke Cage if he had anger management issues, shot you with a shotgun when you aren't in the reach of his strangling attack and threw grenades when he got hurt. Running, surviving and shooting at explosive stuff near him was stressfull... on normal. I then decided to replay the game on hard. I really regretted it when I got to that boss. Many deaths where had.
    IRL? I guess me standing close to my brother and lookimg though when some people his age tried to cut in line and go between us. That was per my our parents' orders though.
    Uncharted 3. The story and characters are just superb.

Waffle-Chan likes this.