Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Nope, beds are in the same places. It sounds like a tile-sheet conflict..

<edit> Actually, the changes for the kid's beds are pointed at the wrong tile-sheet; should be farmhouse interior, but the author's used towninterior.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

thanks i'll fix that and see if it works :D did u mean FarmhouseTiles ? theres no farmhouse interior

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
      • hydrangeamaiden

hydrangeamaiden Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

<sigh> Yes, I do, Nyxyn. Not sure where I picked up the habit of calling it farmhouse interior, but I can't seem to unlearn it..

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

hahaha :D well ive tried changing the target to both the FarmhouseTiles and the farmhouse_tiles and neither work, any idea?

• Moragaine

Not off the top of my head.. I can't look at them right now; but I'll poke at them again later.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

ah, no, the default kid's bed is in town interior..... but if you use another mod that changes where the kids beds are pulled from....
              edit - I just looked at the original farmhouse basment mod and CP version that was posted in this forum, and the kids bed is the same as default. if you can zip your farmhouse files I'll take a look

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
              • Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TBpWjXRiA1Rgj-BwEx2kx4JuG_PjyRKt - this a link to a current back up of my mod files, which files? all the ones to do with the farmhouse?

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

yeah, i meant your current farmhouse xnb file from maps. assuming if you are having kids right now, it would be the farmhouse2 marriage one

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

not married right now and haven't bothered with final house upgrade

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Ah.... then where do you have kid's beds? married and house upgrade 2 is when they appear.... *confused*

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

first upgrade kitchen, second brings in the basement mod this is the one i have, i thought there was an additional upgrade and that's what u meant

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

That same upgrade brings in the kid beds, so yeah. Can you try posting a log on smapi.io and share the link? Something is not going through.

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

https://log.smapi.io/kjUUnMyZ

• Moragaine

Greetings, Allayna and Nyxyn, I seem to have figured out what the problem is with the kid's beds. The edit Nyxyn set up is pointed at the wrong instance of the towninterior tilesheet. When I edited the content.json to use the the towninterior tilesheet in Content, rather than Maps, the kid's beds changed to match the rest of the lovely furniture.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Urg, that is something I always forget... some of these tilesheets are in Content AND in Content/Maps

This should fix

Attached Files:

GideonSparrow and Moragaine like this.
                                • Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

thank you so much, ugh yeah all the double tilesheets in dif locations :zzz:

• asunai

asunai Void-Bound Voyager

I love you guys so much ;-; lol.

• asunai

asunai Void-Bound Voyager

Where would i go to learn how to modify files to enlarge the inside of a building? There's a mod I really like for the cellar of my house, but I'd like it to be just a bit bigger so I want to make it a little bigger for personal use...

• Nyxyn

Nyxyn Void-Bound Voyager

w
                                        same for me, i have a greenhouse mod I adore but it's a little 2 small to fit iridium sprinklers efficiently. So if i could enlarge the plot slightly it would be perfect

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.