Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

1. bravrbird

bravrbird Void-Bound Voyager

2. Chaos Reaper

Chaos Reaper Void-Bound Voyager

since clothing are now item, clothing mod should not have that overwriting each other problem. i just wish that the creator of each hairstyle mod would see the overwriting each other problem that would show up when 2 diff hairstyle mod are being used at the same time. decent number of mod with hairstyle i want to use but thank to the overwriting each other problem, it is pointless to even use those mod

• Chaos Reaper

since clothing are now item, clothing mod should not have that overwriting each other problem. i just wish that the creator of each hairstyle mod would see the overwriting each other problem that would show up when 2 diff hairstyle mod are being used at the same time. decent number of mod with hairstyle i want to use but thank to the overwriting each other problem, it is pointless to even use those mod

• derpymoogle

derpymoogle Aquatic Astronaut

• Witiko

Witiko Master Chief

• hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

Witiko likes this.
      • AndrAlaMatrix

AndrAlaMatrix Space Spelunker

• Kachii

Kachii Void-Bound Voyager

This dino mod is soooo cute <3
        Thank you for making it work with CP!

I was wondering... I think the blue color is a little too much, I dunno how to mod or anything of the like... is it possible for you (or if you know of someone) to maybe change the color of it?
        To a more natural one.

Or is there maybe another forum post that has that kind of request? :O (sorry im such a noob lol, sorry if I bothered you ^^;; )

• possumpunk

possumpunk Orbital Explorer

can anyone update the witchy gothic interior? I have the one that was unofficially updated for CP, but with the 1.4 update some of the furniture is back to vanilla, such as the wardrobe.

• Chaos Reaper

SMAPI failed to initialize: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'StardewModdingAPI.Constants' threw an exception. ---> System.FormatException: The input '1.4.0.1' isn't a valid semantic version.
            at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.SemanticVersion..ctor(String version) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Toolkit\SemanticVersion.cs:line 90
            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.GameVersion..ctor(String version) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\GameVersion.cs:line 39
            at StardewModdingAPI.Constants..cctor() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Constants.cs:line 92
            --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
            at StardewModdingAPI.Constants.get_GameVersion() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Constants.cs:line 92
            at StardewModdingAPI.Program.AssertGameVersion() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 94
            at StardewModdingAPI.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 40

something have caused smapi not to work :( i am guessing it because of the small update stardew valley got

• S24Sammy

S24Sammy Void-Bound Voyager

SMAPI 3.0.1 was just released, fixing the issue.

• killerqueen

killerqueen Void-Bound Voyager

• kiwibasket

kiwibasket Void-Bound Voyager

• AurynLuna

AurynLuna Seal Broken

Can anyone convert this amazing Korean mod to CP? I don't want to replace my original files. Please and thank you ;;.

• pepoluan

pepoluan Star Wrangler

I can help, but since I can't read Korean, you'll have to help me by answering this:

It looks like it's a "cumulative" mod? So if you actually install it, you have to go from the first mod and overwrite it gradually with newer and newer mods?

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just popping in to say that most Naver people actually have strict permissions against converting and redistributing, so you'd need to get permissions first, FYI

pepoluan likes this.
                    • tuttiefrutti

tuttiefrutti Intergalactic Tourist

This mod makes the game crash on save... it's really great otherwise ^^;

• AurynLuna

AurynLuna Seal Broken

Oh, in that case nevermind. I can't speak Korean so I would have no idea about how to ask for permission.

pepoluan likes this.
                        • art17

art17 Orbital Explorer

Attached Files:

• Lord Kaz

Lord Kaz Intergalactic Tourist