Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

1. hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

It works fine with SVE. It doesn't include an SVE specific world-map, but neither does SVE any longer. Once NPC Map Locations is working again, Starblue will disable its own world map in favor of that mod's if you install it.

• bravrbird

bravrbird Void-Bound Voyager

• Chaos Reaper

Chaos Reaper Void-Bound Voyager

since clothing are now item, clothing mod should not have that overwriting each other problem. i just wish that the creator of each hairstyle mod would see the overwriting each other problem that would show up when 2 diff hairstyle mod are being used at the same time. decent number of mod with hairstyle i want to use but thank to the overwriting each other problem, it is pointless to even use those mod

• Chaos Reaper

since clothing are now item, clothing mod should not have that overwriting each other problem. i just wish that the creator of each hairstyle mod would see the overwriting each other problem that would show up when 2 diff hairstyle mod are being used at the same time. decent number of mod with hairstyle i want to use but thank to the overwriting each other problem, it is pointless to even use those mod

• derpymoogle

derpymoogle Aquatic Astronaut

• Witiko

Witiko Master Chief

• hatmouse

hatmouse Subatomic Cosmonaut

Witiko likes this.
        • AndrAlaMatrix

AndrAlaMatrix Space Spelunker

• Kachii

Kachii Void-Bound Voyager

This dino mod is soooo cute <3
          Thank you for making it work with CP!

I was wondering... I think the blue color is a little too much, I dunno how to mod or anything of the like... is it possible for you (or if you know of someone) to maybe change the color of it?
          To a more natural one.

Or is there maybe another forum post that has that kind of request? :O (sorry im such a noob lol, sorry if I bothered you ^^;; )

• possumpunk

possumpunk Space Spelunker

can anyone update the witchy gothic interior? I have the one that was unofficially updated for CP, but with the 1.4 update some of the furniture is back to vanilla, such as the wardrobe.

• Chaos Reaper

SMAPI failed to initialize: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'StardewModdingAPI.Constants' threw an exception. ---> System.FormatException: The input '1.4.0.1' isn't a valid semantic version.
              at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.SemanticVersion..ctor(String version) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Toolkit\SemanticVersion.cs:line 90
              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.GameVersion..ctor(String version) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\GameVersion.cs:line 39
              at StardewModdingAPI.Constants..cctor() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Constants.cs:line 92
              --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
              at StardewModdingAPI.Constants.get_GameVersion() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Constants.cs:line 92
              at StardewModdingAPI.Program.AssertGameVersion() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 94
              at StardewModdingAPI.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 40

something have caused smapi not to work :( i am guessing it because of the small update stardew valley got

• S24Sammy

S24Sammy Void-Bound Voyager

SMAPI 3.0.1 was just released, fixing the issue.

• killerqueen

killerqueen Void-Bound Voyager

• kiwibasket

kiwibasket Void-Bound Voyager

• AurynLuna

AurynLuna Seal Broken

Can anyone convert this amazing Korean mod to CP? I don't want to replace my original files. Please and thank you ;;.

• pepoluan

pepoluan Star Wrangler

I can help, but since I can't read Korean, you'll have to help me by answering this:

It looks like it's a "cumulative" mod? So if you actually install it, you have to go from the first mod and overwrite it gradually with newer and newer mods?

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just popping in to say that most Naver people actually have strict permissions against converting and redistributing, so you'd need to get permissions first, FYI

pepoluan likes this.
                      • tuttiefrutti

tuttiefrutti Intergalactic Tourist

This mod makes the game crash on save... it's really great otherwise ^^;

• AurynLuna

AurynLuna Seal Broken

Oh, in that case nevermind. I can't speak Korean so I would have no idea about how to ask for permission.

pepoluan likes this.
                          • art17

art17 Orbital Explorer

Attached Files: