Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

Side note - which working on a different patch I found an error in an old conversion I did so here's a fixed upload:

Attached Files:

Ayelen and katedate like this.
    • netish

Attached Files:

R0MlNA likes this.
    • jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

thx everyone for ur constant help! ik this is probably not possible/easy but would anyone have any idea if this mod exists anywhere for the 3rd farmhouse upgrade or if someone could create it?? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1669

• Gyaraderp

Gyaraderp Void-Bound Voyager

@netish
        Thank you so much for this!
        The mod works beautifully.

netish likes this.
        • netish

Is it okay if I just make it a complete version where you select the types you want in the config? (That way more people can use it)

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

wow yea of course!!!! i just find the 3rd upgrade overwhelmingly big and want to size the kitchen down but configs would be great:)

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@jessawbu Here's the Greenhouse conversion; and here is a conversion of one of her Farmhouses(not sure it's the exact one you want); however, I don't believe that those paintings have been converted yet.

• Moragaine

@catmists The last update to SdV moved around references to some tilesheets, farmhouse being one of them and not all authors have caught up with it. However, the Yellog's mod has been updated now; just redownload the file from here and re-install it.

• R0MlNA

R0MlNA Void-Bound Voyager

thank you so so much!! both mods work perfectly!! i also do appreciate a lot that you asked the original authors!!!

• Khaos1412

Khaos1412 Aquatic Astronaut

Hello everyone!
                    I would very much like to make a request. This is one of my favorite maps and it's not available in a Content Patcher version.
                    Let me know if anyone can convert it. Thank you!
                    Original: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2629/
                    More Space Forest Farm Map by Sailor Drew

blossomjuice likes this.
                    • netish

Okay so I ended up having a little trouble because I had to figure out how to fix tbin files, but I think I got it all figured out. Before I message the creator about the update/conversion I made would you mind testing it for me? I was able to get it to work but I would like to make sure because this is my first time messing with tilesheets and tbins.

Edit: I made a mistake on this >_< see my new upload below or my new post with the upload! So sorry!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
                      • DCinamon

DCinamon Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks so much for this! I just saw the mod and was wondering if theres someone who made a CP ver of it. cheers~

• Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Poptop Tamer

@Pathoschild Hello. Is it possible to create a variant of this mod that corresponds to Eemie's map recolor without the willow tree and flowerbed, but with the picnic area, please?

Edit: I saw that I had a Content Patch error:

ERROR Content Patcher Multiple patches want to load Maps\Farm_Fishing (Pethouse > Load Maps/Farm_Fishing, White Water Farm > Load Maps/Farm_Fishing). None will be applied.

I guess I have to choose either the Pethouse mod or the White Water Farm mod?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
                          • catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

hey, i made a CP version of this adorable cat mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1434 magemeows hasn't been active since 2017 so i'm not sure if they'll see this, but the OC is free to upload this to the official page and can of course PM me to have this version removed!

this version includes all 5 eye colors. the default is green, but you can choose one in the config file and the readme lists them all!

Attached Files:

• vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone help make this Tub o' Flowers mod so that it rotates versions per season, hopefully making so that the user can set the values they want? I've never done coding and cannot figure out how to do it. Thanks in advance.
                              https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1934

• Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce Space Hobo

Getting this error https://log.smapi.io/aaczgb3B

I have the Content patcher, other anime portraits, and romance mod installed so idk whats causing the issue.

• Moragaine

@Lost in the Sauce I don't actually see the Robin Romance mod installed in your error log.

• jessawbu

jessawbu Guest

@netish i appreciate ur work but i think i may have worded wrongly, i was looking to see if there was a mod that could size down the 3rd/final upgrade or if it could be created ): my bad

• forkish5213

forkish5213 Tentacle Wrangler

hhharkness likes this.
                                    Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.