1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Micro stutter in Switch version

Discussion in 'Support' started by LordRayden, Aug 25, 2018.

1. LordRayden

LordRayden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey there,

I found several threads to this topic, most of them were posted after the release of the current switch patch (version 1.2.36) around the end of 2017. I didn’t find any feedback to this topic though. I started my experience with version 1.2.36, so the problem was always present for me.

Description:
    From time to time a subtle micro sutter occurs, freezing the visuals and audio for a brief moment. This is mostly annoying, when you want to hit a specific tile and miss because of it, for example while planting seeds or fruit tree saplings. It can also be very distracting while fishing.

Here is a video for better understanding:

(This video was made with the official 15 seconds recording feature of the switch)

Is this a known issue and will it be fixed in the future?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Patolord

Patolord Intergalactic Tourist

It happens with me as well, weird lag :/

• RowlBrandywine

RowlBrandywine Void-Bound Voyager

This happens to me on the PC version as well. If I start playing after a PC reboot I am fine, but if I exit the game and start it again without a reboot the problem comes back. Makes fishing very difficult.

• plmgrno

plmgrno Lucky Number 13

Same thing happens for me on switch. Can anyone please conform?

• Gandalor 75

Gandalor 75 Star Wrangler

I am getting this as well on my Switch. It has been the hardest part of catching any of the ore difficult fish. I basically have to guess where my fishing bar and the fish need to go sometimes. It is rather annoying.

• LordRayden

LordRayden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey everyone. :)

I haven’t played 1.3 on Switch yet, but I’m curious: Is what I posted in the topic description still happening or got it fixed with this version?