1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated MH Equipment 1.04.1

Adds Monster Hunter equipment

1. Networked

Networked Space Spelunker

Fixed now, sorry about that.

2. Alexander Raizel

Alexander Raizel Void-Bound Voyager

Amazing mod, i'm loving it so far. The only thing you need to do is buff the top tier 2h weapons. Sadly they pale in comparison to the legendaries. I have a 3497 dmg bonehammer that one shots everything so....

3. Networked

This was done intentionally to prevent one shotting mobs, so I won't be buffing these items or atleast not to those levels, sorry.

4. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

You accidentally tagged the armor with "armor" instead of "armors"

It currently will not show up if you select to display only armor in the crafting screen.

5. Networked

Hadn't noticed that, thanks. I'll include this fix once I'm finished adding the next armour.

6. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

Is that something you expect to be finished with today?

7. Networked

I don't think so, but it isn't a major problem I'm sure? You can still find it and craft it at the correct tables?

8. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

Oh I already fixed it in my own version of it! I was more wondering if I should expect another armor set today X3

I've been putting together / updating a mod pack for my friends and our server, so I was thinking if you were about to put up a new version with another set I should just wait before updating my pack!

9. Networked

Ah right, well it will be quite a while so you shouldn't worry about waiting for a new version for now.

10. Oxiiigrim

Oxiiigrim Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i was just wondering since Monster hunting is well Hunting could you do some stuff along then huting tier? such as new MH styled bows for hunting with damage upgrades and such? honestly i could see this mod going probably much further than your thinking o.o looooovvvvveeeeee MH but yeah could you? also if you ever want to get into adding monster that you have to hunt like special unique monsters that say drop poison sacks or something idk. anyways best mods i've added so far i'd rank it 5 stars but idk how to do that yet lol...

11. HowellTheBounder

HowellTheBounder Void-Bound Voyager

does this work in vanilla servers?

12. Networked

I plan to add those things eventually.

As long as other people have the mod it will work.

13. VermilianBIO

VermilianBIO Intergalactic Tourist

This mod would be better together with MH's monsters mob mod :D
    IT'S TIME FOR MONSTER HUNTING!!

14. Networked

Networked updated MH Equipment with a new update entry:

New Armour and Weapons

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Auxilium

Auxilium Space Spelunker

Not compatible with Furious Koala is it?

16. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

Doesn't seem like it. Trying to run it just by changing the .modinfo causes the game to crash while loading up. Something needs to get updated within the mod itself before it'll be ready.

17. lui100100

lui100100 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you! Can U tell me what things that I need to change?

18. Zakail

Zakail Phantasmal Quasar

I have no idea. It's beyond my limited knowledge of fixing mods for people :rofl: it's nothing simple i can say that.

19. Bigsin

Bigsin Aquatic Astronaut

dont working with Furious Koala after changing .modinfo. in game all items - green boxes (ideal item for this world)

20. Networked