Meteor Co: The Reborn Universe

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Meteor Co., Mar 29, 2013.

1. Meteor Co.

Meteor Co. Group Account

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the main thread of Meteor Co. This corporation provides easy transport in space, planet-to-planet, galaxy-to-galaxy. Our great knowledge and advanced mining capability is beneficial to have for our product manufacturing. Enjoy easy space travel, brought to you is the best from Meteor Co.

[​IMG]
    We are a generous corporation that provide spaceships at decent prices. Just being a spaceship corporation sounds plain and unoriginal but we do have an advanced weaponry system, allowing us to great highly dangerous weapons for our spaceships. The corporation is highly active and we assure you that you'll get your wanted purchase as soon as possible. We also offer discounts out so don't use too many pixels on our spaceships - as much as we'd like that. We are trustworthy and sensible, we hope to give all we can to the vast majority of travelers in the Starbound universe.

[​IMG]
    We usually go around scanning for suspicious activity and find all that's useful. Then we go on to inventing, brainstorming new ideas for products. Afterwards, we make sure to construct that's all necessary in all the leftover time, this includes robotic AI and programming, liquid combining and the making of spaceships. That's basically all that is needed to know about what goes up and about in Meteor Co.

[​IMG]
    If you'd like to know a good programming system, information and statistic on the strongest material in the universe, a effective and efficient way of finding rare minerals, then contact us via PM or on the thread, we may reply in PM if the answer is needing to be secured safely and doesn't fall into the wrong hands. We know a lot of information that is useful, so feel free to ask! Meteor Co's special scientists learn new things every day.

[​IMG]
    So now, here we are, the section where you get to know what we sell and manufacture. If you feel any prices are too low or too high, tell us about it kindly in a post, remember to list fair reasons of your opinion.

[​IMG]
    This is the first ship that was constructed in our first days, it is half-made by our cleverly designed robots and half-made by our knowledge and pure willpower. It has a hard, strong protection, polished and completely bulletproof - no trouble in flight with space pirates! Functions and features:
    + A co-ordination system to locate areas easily.
    + A navigation system to find your way past asteroids.
    + An advanced manoeuvring system, easy to steer and is almost impossible to crash with.
    + A skilled turret system and accessible guns for your bored shipmates.
    + A defensive system it detects all threats and dodges out of them.
    + A talking program, to tell you about what has happened in the universe, what you need to do and give you details about all you need.
    + An accessible engine so you can customize it to your needs.
    + A seeker, to easily find minerals and enemies from far away distances.
    Cost: 500,000,000 pixels.

[​IMG]
    A more advanced ship, with twice the amount of commands, features and functions you could want. Take in mind we needed a lot of resources for this and we hope you're pleased with this brand new design, hard work went into this. This has every feature of the Voidship as well as having these new ones:
    + A magnetic part that attracts all ores to it's reach, it automatically receives them and stores them inside.
    + A time travelling installation to go back in the past or to the future.
    + A healing system, to heal the player when injured.
    + A system to tell where all the workers are, if they are lost in a journey.
    + A jail installed in the spaceship for criminals to go.
    + A resource combiner machine.
    + A resource maker, only few can be made from other items.
    + A lying sensor, to see if someone is lying.
    + A more easy flight system, modes are: Hover, Boost, Swoop, Curl, Extend.
    + A pod installation for emergencies.
    + A huge storage system, more larger than any other.
    + A large seating area for transporting large amounts of people.
    + An ore liquidizer, refiner and mixer.
    Cost: 5,000,000,000 pixels.

[​IMG]
    Our more enhanced, protected spaceship but with not that much features as other ships we have, it is designed for safe travels and has been worked hard on to make as safe as possible. We hope you like it and have a safe ride home.
    + An installed forcefield system that surrounds a large radius.
    + A longer lasting engine.
    + A more safe landing system with almost the best land on any spaceship.
    + Easy control, probably the easiest possible, fit for people at young ages, if you trust them.
    + A more advanced speed system.
    Cost: 15,000,000 pixels.

[​IMG]
    A time-consuming battleship fit in with so much protection and added features, you would totally want to buy this spaceship. It is named Deathship Z11 obviously because it brings death and is a ship. We have used a lot of time experimenting and thinking to release this, we hope you like it!
    + Layered the surface in possibly the most hardest ore in the universe and is fire and lightning resistant, we have yet to make it resistant to other things.
    + Hetheleus powered electricity for long-lasting power for all needs in the spaceship, of course you can wire this in to another machine for instant power sent to it.
    + A 'forcing' front, it has an option to turn on and off, when turned on it will push things away from it with a large wave of air generated from it.
    + An easy, usable, alien-friendly lava pit for all un-wanted items to throw away into. And maybe children into as well.
    + A highly advanced hovering system and speed control, the speed will go almost as fast as light/sound if it is put to the max, please do not try this if you have a child inside.
    + A cup of 'green' mysterious liquid which is able to turn fish scales to daggers, daggers into swords. Think wisely with this cup, it will eventually be used all up.
    + A controllable glove to play around with and, if you are careful enough, you can control the spaceship with the force of your hand. Clench a fist, it fires your weaponry.
    + A much more smarter AI, system and program, it is also re-programmable so you can fit it in to your own preferences, however you like, soon we might be adding more options to this.
    + A highly advanced magnetic ore seeker/catcher, far distant ores will go straight ahead to this but be careful with this...
    Cost: 75,000,000,000 pixels.

[​IMG]
    A high tech spaceship fitted in a small amount of time. It has a range of colours and patterns to add on, with this spaceship, if you'd like to, request a certain addition and we'll hopefully get the paintjob done! This ship flies like an arrow, soaring through outer space, shot from our corporation to land at your feet.
    + A more spaceodynamic wing-make designed for easier flight in space and the skies of planets. It is also very easy to handle, some young people could maybe even steer it.
    + When landing in water it transforms into a submarine, making your journey more interesting and exciting, who wouldn't want this feature?
    + The most advanced gun system we have available, ranging from missiles to small pellets. You can easily swap these around from the current default guns.
    + An amazing amount of storage for all your belongings, ores and other things you need securely kept or you backpack is stuffed completely.
    + Fast drills/mining tools attached firmly on to the spaceship, when on ground it will mine whatever is below (if you choose to mine it) insanely fast.
    + A free pet cat with it, just to cuddle when you feel lonely.
    Cost: 90,000,000 pixels.

[​IMG]
    An insanely fast ship purely designed for (very) fast space travel, long distances will be the same as your 'old' spaceship's short distance times. We have worked long on speed experiments and have manufacture a nice looking supersonic-spaceship.
    + The most exhilarating ride you'll ever have with so much speed that at the max will almost go faster than speed, this is a work in progress.
    + A giant storage room as well as loads more rooms fitted in with ease.
    + A simple designed gun system fitted in the bottom, front and back, they can be controlled by 3 people max on each area.
    + The most fastest man-made resource maker we have ever had in one of our spaceships - it is the same design and program as the one in the Greatship.
    + A 10-person teleportation room for more people to go to places, this is another thing for the speed, it ranges long distances from a length of 5-star-miles, that is a lot but it will help in some cases. We will soon make it so it reaches out more so you can easily get to further places.
    Cost: 100,000,000 pixels.

[​IMG]
    We have divided a list of 'sub' products meaning that they do not relate to our company's main purpose which is selling and manufacturing spaceships. These can have a discount when bought with a spaceship. If you purchase it separately you'll get the whole price.

[​IMG]
    A decent health kit that restores a quarter of your health when injured. It has a chance to add a small bar of health to your current health bar. It goes down into your heart and covers it with a substance, the substances lets of a green glow and goes to all the damaged parts and heals as best as it can.
    Cost: 25 pixels.

[​IMG]
    Another good heal kit for a short pricing, these restore almost half your health. It has the same process as the Heldium-Health Kit it just is improved for more restoration to your health.
    Cost: 45 pixels.

[​IMG]
    An almost perfect health kit that as you might assume, almost just about heals everyone of your health, depending on how much health you have at the current time.
    Cost: 100 pixels.

[​IMG]
    A basic electrifying sword which sends a shock down into your enemies heart's and deals damage to his whole body, this can be a nasty shock!
    Cost: 175 pixels.

[​IMG]
    The title states it's a double blade, which it is. You can switch it around and throw it like a boomerang, it has so much uses and when using it you'll feel like a ninja.
    Cost: 295 pixels.

[​IMG]
    A large gun with blue lights stretching along the gun's magazine. When triggered, long strings of blue lightning will form a large ball of light and go onto the opponent.
    Cost: 455 pixels.

[​IMG]
    An oaken tangled up staff with power beyond the stars. When pointing to a target it creates a selected block, of course you have to supply the staff with the certain block by placing it inside, this saves up more storage for other items and treasures.
    Cost: 275 pixels.

[​IMG]
    A helmet so powerful it can move some objects as well as it coming with 'Yuthesion Gloves' they both create a force of power to lift and push blocks away it is not that powerful yet but we hope to make it increasingly stronger.
    Cost: 350 pixels.

[​IMG]
    You can join this corporation by just giving a small application, we will most definitely accept your submission if we feel you deserve to be in and will be a benefit to have.
    Ideas will be taken in and considered as a product, we still want to add a lot of useful parts to our spaceship, some new, some old.
    If any corporations want to do a project with Meteor Co, please say so, we wish to help out as much.
    More information unrelated to all other categories will go here, we are adding more to this! Remember to look out!

Code of Ethics:
    1. We sell to anyone available, we do not discriminate anyone from purchasing our lovely product(s).
    2. You must treat all products with care and if they do get a little damage, contact us for a safe repair immediately and we'll sort it out.
    3. Before purchasing, include details on why you would like to by the certain item, then we will have a decision whether it is safe or not.
    4. We do not accept any bribery.

[​IMG]
    Meteor Co will now be taken over by octillionaire businessman Shock, he will start on development soon. Death has retired and will no longer be active. Fortunately for us, we could be hoping to get some new ships and/or items to be created.

Sincerely, Shock, CEO of Meteor Co.

2. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

And here on, we start, the tales of Meteor Co.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Well, first things first, we need to start sorting out this meteoric activity Flappi is talking about, it is very dangerous and looks like it's directing right at us, and very fast. I've sent Jippas and Flappi into investigation with their new and protective suits, so they come back will a full set of arms, legs, head, and everything else.

4. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these special designed suits will keep me safe, even inside of this meteor. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine, we'll transport any materials and blow this meteor to pieces.

5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yeah! Good, good. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna start re-writing some of the thread.

6. Flappi

I see you've changed it quite a bit, looks nice.

7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, I hope to add some more stuff into the thread later, it's just I don't have too much spare time on my hands. As for pixels, I just earned a whole bunch because that stupid union-group managed to accidentally give me money, not saying they have that much pixels anyway.

8. Flappi

Well I guess they like to stand out with attention, but they're telling us facts that aren't real and making us believe that they are the best. *cough* GeneriCorp, Meteor Co. Look around.

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Well then, better get on to experimenting.

10. Flappi

I've transported all materials, resources and liquids to the spaceship, if you find anything else tell may, other than that, I'm gonna go exploring for a bit and report back on any strange activity.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Okay, that's good. Tell me if you find any of our liquids we're in search for, we need a few more jars full to duplicate it with efficiency. So, Flappi, what do we need experimenting on, I haven't kept up on what we need to research on.

12. Flappi

We need more data on Hetheleus in order to make our medkits better and we need a lot of information researched on the 2 newest liquids, red and blue. With our next ship, whenever it may come, we can use this powerful supply of liquid and use it to our advantage for defense and attack.

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for letting me know, I was a bit clueless then. Definitely try getting some different ores in your exploration adventure.

14. Flappi

Will do. I'm going to need to teleport back to the spaceship for my communicator so I can talk to you on the journey. Make sure to finish of researching Hetheleus when I get back, it's said to be really powerful when you have a good knowledge of it.

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Nice, nice. I'll take away secure transportation for you to get into the ship without any fuss.

16. Flappi

Okay, turn secure transportation back on instantly, I've encountered space rogues before, they're troublesome and are equipped with teleporters.

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh okay, I'll make sure too, they don't sound too nice. Well at least you're all suited up and ready to go, I need to get some people constructing the Starlight base and experiment in our spaceship.

18. Flappi

I suggest you experiment first, considering it's faster, get some workers, as you stated, and let them work on the base in the meantime. Once you've done with the Hetheleus researching, start helping with the construction of our base. Once we're both done, we can test out the liquids. o.o

19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's a fantastic idea.

20. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

I haven't kept myself updated on this thread, my bad. I'll be sure to help in a way.