Meteor Co ➸ The Universe's Spaceship Department ➸ Leader of Starlight Nation

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Death, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's definitely a possibility, I can look into that later with you. For the meantime, I want you to set up a mining operation, we're in need of some Hetheleus, we need them for our medical kits.

Regardless, you've done a fantastic job, Flappi.

2. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

Thanks, boss. I'll get that mining operation sorted up as fast as I can.

Shock likes this.
  3. Jippas

Jippas Space Spelunker

Do I need to help with anything?

4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Well Jippas, you could always help Flappi because right now, there aren't any jobs to be done. But that's at this moment.

5. Flappi

Well, after only minutes I've struck some Rellaceus, but no find of Hetheleus, unfortunately. Jippas has reported back to me saying he found a pool of red liquid, sounds interesting and dangerous.

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's good to hear, I really would like to know about that red liquid ASAP. Thanks guys.

7. Flappi

That's not a problem. This red liquid looks like it could really harm us. Jippas is hanging on for his safety and I'm trying to help him out. We will report back to you on it very soon. :p

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Just finished another deck of the ship, all decks are almost done then I will start on exterior polishing and finally the interior.

9. Flappi

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

We've took 3 jars of the red liquid to our temporary science lab for testing. Luckily, none of us were severely injured.

10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Nice. You better start experimenting then. Oh, and did you collect the Hetheleus ore?

11. Flappi

Yes, tons of it, so we won't run out of stock until a long time. We also brought a wheelbarrow full of Rellaceus, if that's needed again. I'm loving this job. :p

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

More ore is definitely good, just in case if they do run out in the testing/experimenting.

13. Flappi

Red liquid is produced by green flying sharks, as it seems, they vomit it into asteroids. Disgusting but useful information.

Blue and red liquid combo? Have to test out.

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Wow, that's abhorrent. We can go hunting for them sharks if the red liquid does turn out useful.

15. Flappi

Clear from my experiments, the combination of red and blue liquids produces explosive substances and dusts, when frozen it creates a strong and health-regenerating substance, and when mixed with lava, it forms into an extremely strong metal.

As for the red liquid by itself, it actually dries up all materials surrounding/near it.

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

*whistles* We need more of that stuff, and bring the collected samples to me, both red and blue liquids could prove useful for the construction of our spaceship and base.

You've done another amazing job, Flappi.

Flappi likes this.
  17. Flappi

It appears the blue liquid contains liquidized diamonds. How very strange.

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

From a business standpoint, we could go rich by solidifying and refining the blue liquid, how about we keep some blue liquid, and use half of it for pixel making. Does that sound ok?

Flappi likes this.
  19. Flappi

Let's try it, shall we? I'll bring everything to you, and we can start from there.

20. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Thanks Flappi. I might be fitting in some interior designs when you get to me, so be patient, I'll take a few minutes of to sort this experiment out.